Online applications are invited from intending eligible candidates who are citizen of India as defined in the Constitution of India having registration in Employment Exchange in the State of Assam for filling up of the following vacancies in the cadre of Driver (District) and Grade – IV (District) by way of Special Drive under the Directorate of Sports & Youth Welfare, Assam.
Directorate of Sports & Youth Welfare Assam Recruitment 2021
Vacancies Details :
Driver – 2 (two) nos. (District)
- Pay Scale – Rs.14000/-60500 plus Grade Pay Rs.5200
Grade – IV – 2 (two) nos. (District)
- Pay Scale – Rs.12000/-52000 plus Grade Pay Rs.3900
Eligibility Criteria for Directorate of Sports & Youth Welfare Assam Recruitment 2021
- Citizenship – Candidates must be a citizen of India within meaning of Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India and must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate – The candidates must produce Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange (bearing validity) in the State of Assam along with the application form. Essential Qualification for Driver & Grade — IV (District):
Essential Qualification for Directorate of Sports & Youth Welfare Assam Recruitment 2021
Driver (District) –
- Minimum educational qualification for Driver post is HSLC Examination passed or equivalent from a recognized Board / Council of Govt. of Assam
- Candidate must possess a valid Driving Licence (LMV)
- At least 2 years experience from the Govt./ Govt. Undertaking/ Private Companies.
- Grade – IV (District) – Minimum educational qualification for Grade- IV post is Class – VIII passed from any recognized Educational Institution and the candidate must produce the Certificate of Class VIII pass from the School authority they had attended with due Seal and Signature of the authority.
Age Limit : A candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 45 years (for ST (P) and ST (H)} as on 01-01-2021 as per Govt. office Memorandum vide No. ABP.6/2016/51, dated 02-09-2020. Documents like affidavit etc. shall not be accepted as proof of age. The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the HSLC Admit Card / Certificate issued by a recognized Board / Council (for Driver post) and Birth Certificate issued by Competent Authority (for Grade — IV post) and no other document shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
Application Fee: Nil
How to apply for Directorate of Sports & Youth Welfare Assam Recruitment 2021
- Candidates are required to apply in prescribed form through online mode only. No other mode for submission of application is allowed.
- Instruction for filling up prescribed form only will be available in website dsywrecruitment.in
- Starting date for online application: 23-01-2021 from 5.00 pm.
- Closing date for online application: 06-02-2021 up to 5.00 pm.
- No manual application form will be accepted.
- The eligible candidates can download Admit Card/Call letter from the website dsywrecruitment.in
- The undersigned shall not be responsible for any delay due to server problem etc.
- Incomplete application forms shall be rejected.
Candidates are required to upload:
- i. A latest passport photograph with white background of standard 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm not exceeding 100 kb in JPEG/JPG format.
- ii. For candidates applying for the post of Gr-IV, who have not appeared in HSLC or equivalent examination, the birth certificate issued by Competent Authority will be accepted. Affidavit etc., in regard to age will not be accepted.
- iii. For candidates appearing HSLC and above, age proof shall have to be supported by Admit Card of HSLC or equivalent examination.
- iv. Qualification Certificate.
- v. Scanned Signature (within 3.5 cm x 2.5 cm) in JPEG/JPG format. Signature should be put with black or dark blue ink on a white paper.
- vi. Valid Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange.
- vii. Declaration in Form-A related to the Assam Public Service (Application of Small Family norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019 published vide Notification No. ABP. 69/2019/17. dated Dispur. the 6th November, 2019. Candidates may download the specimen copy of the Certificate from dsywrecruitment.in
- viii. Caste Certificate by Competent Authority. ix. Valid four wheeler Driving licence (LMV) issued by the Competent Authority for the post of Driver.
Documents/ Certificates to be produced:
- The candidates shall have to produce original copy of proof of qualification, age, caste, identity proof like Pan Card/ Driving License/ PassporU Current ID Card issued by Educational Institutions/ Voter ID Card, AADHAAR Card along with Calling letter/ Admit Card at the time of written test.
- The candidates who will quality in the written examinations shall have to produce original testimonials along with a set of self attested photocopies for verification at the specified venue and date which will be declared in due course of time.
Mode of Selection for Directorate of Sports & Youth Welfare Assam Recruitment 2021:
A candidate has to appear in the following examination for selection: Candidates whose applications are accepted (Grade IV) will be required to appear in an objective type written test of 100 marks as follows:
- i. General English – 25 marks
- ii. General Knowledge – 50 marks
- iii. General Aptitude and Logical Reasoning – 25 marks
Candidates for Driver post will have to appear in the Written Test of 100 marks on Driving knowledge of Traffic Rules and Traffic Signals in Phase-I. For Phase-II, candidates (Driver post) will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks obtained in the Written Test. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear along with all original testimonials in the Driving Skill Test to be held at Guwahati to be notified later on. The Driving Skill Test will be of 100 marks and the candidates will be required to appear for Eye Check-up.