This is for information of all concerned that in reference to the Advt. No. Janasanyog/D/1597/20. dated: 24.06.2020, Notice No. Janasanyog ID/2511/20, dated: 11.08.2020 and Postponement Notice No. Janasanyog/ D/2568/20, dated: 13.08.2020 , the Advertisement No. Janasanyog/D/1597/20, dated: 24.06.2020 is hereby cancelled. On cancellation of the above mentioned advertisement vide No. Janasanyog/D/1597/20, dated: 24.06.2020, fresh online applications are invited for the post of Staff Nurse (Critical Care) under the establishment of Medical College Hospitals of the State which will be available at the official web site of Directorate of Medical Education, Assam (www.dme.assam.gov.in) from 01.10.2020 to 07.10.2020 till midnight.
Name of the Post – Staff Nurse (Critical Care)
- No of Post – 484
- Category wise Post – UR – 199, OBC/MOBC – 131, SC -34, STP – 48, STH – 24, EWS – 48
- Pay Scale – Rs 14000 – Rs 60500 plus GP Rs 6800
- Minimum educational qualification – (A) B.Sc. NursingJGNM Nursing Diploma from any nursing collegarinstitullon recognized by Indan Nursing Council.
(B) Minimum 1 year working experience in ICU/ Critical Care Unit (C) Have registered with the Assam Nurses, Midwives and Health Visitors Council
Reservation: Reservation of posts for Women candidates will be as per prevailing Govt. rules.
Age: Candidate should not be less than 18 years and nol above 40 years as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit for different reserved categories is relaxable as per existing Govt. Rules. As per Govt. of Assam OM No.ABP.6/2016/51, Dated: 02.09.2020, the candidates should attain the necessary educational or other qualifications prior to crossing of their existing upper age limit of 40 years.
Other Terms & Conditions:
1. Interested candidates shall have to fill up the online application forms available at the official web site of Directorate of Medical Education. Assam (www.dme.assam.gov.in).
2. The following documents in original will have to be produced at the time of document verification if called for and photocopies of all certificates etc. are to be submitted:
- (a) 2 (two) copies of passport size colour photograph which is uploaded during filling up of online application form submission.
- (b) Admit card of HSLC or birth certificate for age proof.
- (c) All marks sheets and pass certificate.
- (d) Assam Nurses, Midwives and Health Visitors Council Registration Certificate.
- (e) Caste certificate (wherever applicable).
- (f) Divyang certificate (wherever applicable).
- (g) Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate (wherever applicable).
- (h) Permanent residentship certificate of Assam.
3. Candidates are required to visit the website www.dme.assam.govin regularly for any update.