Directorate of Health Services, Assam arranging a walk-in-interview will be held on 07.09.2020 from 11 A.M onwards at the Auditorium of Gauhati Medical College & Hospital, Guwahati for recruitment of 128 numbers of Grade-III (Technical) newly created permanent post in respect of 32 (thirty two) Intensive Care units (ICU) in different dedicated COVID-19 Hospitals in the State, under the establishment of the Directorate of Health Services, Assam.
Name of the Post:ICU Technician
No of Post:128
Qualification:HSSLC (Science) or equivalent with Diploma in ICU Technician course from Government recognized institutes.
Scale of Pay & Grade Pay: Rs. 14000 — Rs.60500 with Grade Pay of Rs.6200/
Venue:The Auditorium of Gauhati Medical College & Hospital, Guwahati
Date & Time:07.09.2020 from 11 A.M.The intending candidate should report at the said venue between 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM No TA/ DA will be borne for attending the interview.
Reservation:-Reservation of posts for SC / ST(P)/ ST(H)/ OBC (MOBC)/ EWS (Economically Weaker Section) / Women Candidates and Differently-abled (DIVYANG) candidates will be as per prevailing Government rules/ norms.
Age:-Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not above 38 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit in relaxable for 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC, ST(P), ST(H) Candidates only as per prevailing Government norms.
Terms & Conditions:-The intending candidates shall bring all original documents / testimonials for verification along with a set of self-attested photocopies of the documents / testimonials to appear the walk-in-interview.
- 2 (two) copies of recent passport size color photograph duly self-attested.
- Birth Certificate / HSLC Admit / HSLC Board Pass Certificate for age proof.
- All Pass Certificates from Boards/ Universities from HSLC onwards.
- Caste certificate (where applicable)
- Permanent residentship certificate Domicile certificate (if any)
- Person with Disability Certificate Differently-abled Certificate (if any)
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate.
NB: – This urgent arrangement is made due to immediate need of human resources due to the prevailing situation of COVID-19 pandemic in the State.