Online applications are invited from intending eligible Indian citizens as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the constitution of India for filling up of 540 (five forty) nos. of Staff Nurse (critical Care) posts for 27 (twenty seven) ICU units in different dedicated COVID-19 Hospitals of Assam, under the establishement of the Directorate of Health Services. Assam, Hengrabari, Guwahati• 36. The online applications will be available in the Directorate of Health Services. Assam official website (www.dhs.assam.gov.in) w.e.f. 03.10.2020 to 17.10.2020 till midnight.
Name of the Post – Staff Nurse
- No of Post – 540
- Pay Scale – Rs.14000 – 60500 with GP Rs.6800/-
- Category of Reservation – Reservation of posts for SC/ ST (P)+ ST(H)/ 013C/ (MOBC)/ EWS (Economically Weaker Section) will be as per prevailing Government rules/ norms
- Minimum Educational Qualification – (a) GNM Diploma/ B.Sc (Nursing) degree or above from any institute/ nursing college recognized by Indian Nursing Council and must be registered under Assam Nurses’ Midwives’ & Health Visitors Council.
(b) Applicant should have experience of working In ICU (Intensive Care Unit) atleast for a period of one year
Age : Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not above 40 years of age as on 01.012020. The upper age limit in relaxable for 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC. ST(P), ST(H) Candidates only.
Terms & conditions : 1. Interested candidates shall have to fill up the online Application Forms available at the official website of the Directorate of Health Services. Assam (www.dhs.assam.gov.in).
2. The following documents In original will have to be produced at the time of document verification and photocopies of all certificates etc. are to be submitted.
- (a) 2 (two) copies of recent passport size colour photograph duly self attested.
- (b) Birth Certificate/ HSLC Admit/ HSLC Board Pass Certificate for age proof.
- (c) All pass certificates from Boards/ Universities. etc.
- (d) Caste Certificate (where applicable)
- (e) Permanent residentship Certificate/ Domicile Certificate (if any)
- (f) Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- (g) Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate wherever applicable.
- (h) Nursing Registration Certificate authenticated by the Registrar, Assam Nursing Council.
- (i) Experience Certificate working in ICU.