Application are invited from female citizen of India for admission into A.N.M. training Course for the session 2020-2021
Name & Details of the Course: Online applications are invited from intending eligible India citizen for ANM training course for the year 2020-2021 in different health institutions in the state under the establishment of Directorate of Health Services (FW), Assam, Hengrabari, and Guwahati-36.
The online application will be available in the Directorate of Health Services (FW), Assam official website (www.dhsfw.assam.gov.in) w. e .f 01.12.2020 to 10.12.2020 till midnight. Directorate of Health Services Assam ANM Admission Notice 2021
ELIGIBILITY FOR APPLYING FOR THE ANM COURSE-
- A. The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- B. The candidate should be a permanent resident of Assam and must furnish a certificate to this effect. The provision of permanent resident certificate shall not be applicable to the wife/daughters of the employees of the Government of Assam.
- C. The minimum qualification for selection of the candidates is HSSLC (10+2) or equivalent, and or, as per latest guidelines of Indian Nursing Council (INC)
AGE LIMIT –
The candidate must not be less than 18 years and more than 25 years as on 31st December 2020 of the year of admission. Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for SC,ST,OBC/MOBC candidates
Special relaxation of age for candidate applying for the 2020-21-
In view of the speaking order No.HLA.518/2017 date 1st June,2018 where by the Government of Assam quashed the entire selection process carried out in the year 2015-16 for the ANM Training Course due to which in 2016-17,2017-18 and 2018-19 ANM Training could not be held in Govt. Institutions, candidates who were between 18-25 years as on 31st December, 2015, 31st December,2016, 31st December, 2017 and 31st December,2018 shall also be eligible to apply for admission to the course for the session 2020-21. F. Only female candidate may apply.
- A. Selected candidate shall have to take admission in the specified institution as per allotment by Director of Health Services (FW), Assam on or before the last date of admission as fixed by the Government.
- B. The admission of the candidates will be subject to medical fitness.
- C. As far as practicable, candidate will be allotted seat in the institute in her home district or, nearest to home district
- D. 50 nos. seats have been separately approved by Govt. for candidates belonging to Tea Tribes.
On selection the candidate before admission shall execute a Bond to serve the Government of Assam at least for a period of 5 years in the prescribed from or pay an amount of Rs. 1 lakh as forfeiture fine.
- A. No. online application shall be received after prescribed time by default
- B. If applicant furnishes false statement/document during online application, her candidature will be summarily rejected as soon as such fraud is detected.
- C. A candidate shall not be considered for appearing in the selection process if the application is incomplete or defective.
- D. A candidate must upload self-attested copies of all required, testimonials age proof document/ Mark-sheet and recent passport size photograph etc. While submitting the application online.