Applications are invited from the candidates in the prescribed standard form of applications published in part IX of the Assam Gazette who are the citizen of India for engagement of Textile Designer-cum Marketing Executive on contractual basis under the scheme of Handloom Cluster Development Programme (HCDP) implemented by the Directorate of Handloom & Textiles, Assam in 3 (Three) District/Sub-division i.e., Kolapani in Biswanath Chariali, Dharikati in Sonitpur, and Bagalijan Saboti in Lakhimpur District.
Vacancy Details in Directorate of Handloom & Textiles Assam:
Name of the Post – Textile Designer-cum Marketing Executive
- Qualification & Experience -The candidate should have a Degree/Diploma (Minimum 3 years duration course) in Textile Designing/Fashion Technology from Govt. recognized reputed institute and having minimum 4 years of experience in the field. The candidate having Degree/Diploma from NIFT/NID will be preferred.
- Responsibilities – The designer will be responsible for developing new designs, product development/diversification, preliminary training to the weavers on transferring newly developed paper designs on the fabrics, marketability of newly developed handloom products of the cluster and also for documentation of the design/products development and as per MOU signed with the implementing authority.
- Fee/Salary – Rs. 20,000/- per month as professional fee/salary including 1 travel, boarding, lodging etc.
- Period of engagement – 1 year as per provision of project and subject to yearly renewal of MOU on satisfactory performance and availabilities of fund.
- Age – Maximum age 45 years as on 31.10.2020.
How to Apply – The application may be submitted along with all relevant supporting documents and 2 copies of recent passport size photograph to the Director, Handloom & Textiles, Assam, GNB Road, Ambari, Guwahati -1 on or before 19th December, 2020.
The eligible candidates will have to appear in an interview before the selection committee for engagement.
No T.A./D.A will be bomed by the Deptt. The details terms of reference may be seen in Directorate website www.dht.assam.gov.in.
Textile Designer Jobs,Jobs in Assam,Assam Career Guidance
The candidate who are presently working in the IHDS/BLC under NHDP or similar projects is required to furnish NOC from the concerned authority. The candidate belongs to the project District will be given preference.