Applications are invited from the intending eligible candidates who are citizens of India in the prescribed standard form of Application published in Part — IX of Assam Gazette having Registration Number in Employment exchange in the state of Assam for filling up of the vacancies indicated below
Name of the Post – Laboratory Bearer (Grade-IV) in the Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam,
Pay Sclae – Pay scale of PB — 1 Rs. 12,000 —Rs. 52,000 + Grade Pay of Rs. 3,900 PM. plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
Number of Vacancies – 08 (Eight) Nos.
Reservation of Posts –
- i) UR : 05 (Five) Nos.
- ii) OBC : 01(One) No.
- iii) EWS : 01(One) No.
- iv) ST (H) : 01(One) No.
Age Limit – The candidate should not be less than 18 years or more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2020.The upper age limit is relaxable as follows: i) 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates. ii) 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Qualification – Read up to Class —VIII.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed standard form of application published in Part — IX of Assam Gazette to the Director, Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati — 781019.
Applicants should submit self-attested copies of the following documents along with the application.
- i) Recent passport sized photograph.
- ii) Educational qualification certificates.
- iii) Caste certificate (In case of reserved category candidates)
- iv) Birth certificate wherever applicable (For Age proof).
- v) Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category certificate from authentic authority, if applicable.
- vi) The candidate already employed should note that the prerogative for according permission to appear in the selection test shall rest upon the appropriate authority. The Directorate shall not be in any way responsible/ accountable in the event of not according permission to appear in the selection test.
- vii) One self-addressed envelope (27cm x 13 cm approx.) with postage stamp of Rs. 5.00 (Rupees five) only.
- No application fee is required.
- Deficiency/anomalies in documents will be liable for rejection of the application.
- Last Date for submission of application.
- Duly filled application along with all relevant documents/testimonials should reached the Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati — 781019 on or before 14.12.2020 (Monday)
- No application will be entertained after the last date under any circumstances and the Directorate will not be responsible lost of application or postal delay.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
- No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in the written Test/Skill Test.
Sakori News,Jobs in Assam,Assam Govt Job,Sarkari Sakori,Assam Career Portal,Career Portal Assam Govt,Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam Recruitment Notice 2020 for Laboratory Bearer Post,Grade iv jobs,4th grade jobs