In pursuance of approval of the Govt. of Assam vide letter No. VFV.251/2014/215 dated 13th October, 2020 fresh applications are hereby invited from the Indian Citizens as defined under Art. 5 to 8 of the Constitution Of India, for filling up of 221 number of vacant under the Directorate of A.H. & Vety, Deptt. Assam, Chenikuthi, Guwahati-3. The vacancy will be filled up as per existing rules and reservation policy of the Govt. of Assam as per availability in the Post Based Roster Register. sakorinews.com.jobs in Assam.
- Name of the Post – Veterinary Field Assistant
- No of Post – 221
- Scale of Pay: Pay Band of Rs. 14,000/- 60,500/ + Grade Pay of Rs. 6,200/- plus other allowances as admissible from time to time.
- Age: The candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age as on 01-01-2020.
Office Memorandum No. ABR06/2016/51 dated Dispur the 2nd September. 2020.
Qualification: For direct recruitment to the cadre of Veterinary Field Assistant (VFA), a candidate shall have to pass HSSLC (Science) with Biology as one of the subjects and also have to complete the one year certificate course in elementary knowledge of Veterinary Science from the recognized school of “School of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry” established by the Govt. of Assam at Ghungoor, Silchar.This is as per Rule 8 of “The Assam Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Subordinate Service (Amendment) Rules, 2017”.
Physical Standard : A Candidate for direct recruitment to the cadre of VFA shall be of sound health both mentally and physically and free from any organic defects or body infirmity likely to interfere with efficient performance of his duties and require to undergo medical examination before appointment to the service.
How to Apply :
- The interested candidates may apply in standard form as per part IX of the Assam Gazette for application along with testimonials and a self addressed envelope affixing stamp of Rs. 5.00 for communication. The duly filled in Application should be addressed to the Director, A.H. & Vety. Department, Assam, Chenikuthi, Guwahati-781003 and be submitted physically in the Drop Box at the Directorate or by Registered Post,
- Applicants must affix 1 (One) copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application form firmly with good quality glue/adhesive and also should enclose another copy along with the application. The photograph must be signed by the candidate prominently. The Directorate of A.H. & Veterinary shall not be responsible for detachment/ loss of the photograph.
- Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates/mark sheets etc. by competent authority has been discontinued by the Govt., the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate/mark sheet etc. declared by himself/herself as certified to be true copy of the original along with the application.
- In case of detection of any false declaration/statement made by any applicant his/her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per Rules/Law. Self attested photocopies of Certificate/ mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate /Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) should be furnished invariably and tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit.The Directorate will not be responsible for any such loss due to improper tagging.
- Candidates of Economically Weaker Sections should furnish the certificate issued by the competent authority as per Govt. of Assam OM No. ABP.07/2019/4 dtd. 10.04.2019.
- Incomplete and defective applications in terms of the Advertisement will be summarily rejected. No documents will be entertained after the last date of submission of application.
- in service candidates will have to apply through proper channel. Howeveer, they should submit an advance copy of application in prescribed format to this Directorate directly-.
- The last date of receipt of application is 16th November, 2020 up to 5.00 pm,
- The appointment shall be subject to the conditions laid down in ‘The Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Subordinate Services Rules. 2002″ and in accordance with Govt. Norms, procedure and policy.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify a candidate.
- Government servants joining the service of the State Government on or after 1st Feb. 2005 shall not be governed by the existing Assam Service (Pension) Rules, 1969 and order issued there under from time to time and that their pension and other retirement benefits will be governed by a set of new pension rules, which are being formulated in line with the contributory pension scheme of Govt. of India.