Application are invited from Indian Citizen in the prescribed standard form as published in Assam Gazette part- IX from the intending candidates for filling up of sanction vacant posts as mentioned below under the office of the Director of Fisheries, Assam, Guwahati-16 (Meen Bhawan) Gopinath Nagar.
Director of Fisheries Assam Grade 4 Recruitment
Name of the Post – Grade -IV
- No of Post – 05
- Reservation – UR – 1, STP – 1, OBC/MOBC – 1, STH – 1, PWD – 1
- Qualification – Minimum Class VIII Passed.
- Scale of Pay – PB -1 Rs.12000/ – 52000/ – +GP3900/-
Eligibility Criteria for Director of Fisheries Assam Grade 4 Recruitment
- Citizenship –Candidates must be an Indian citizen as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India, ordinarily resident of Assam.
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate –The Candidates must have registered their names in the employment exchange and the registration numbers along with the dates must be mentioned in their applications.
Age Limit for Director of Fisheries Assam Grade 4 Recruitment
A candidate must not be less than 18 years or not more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2021.as per Govt.OM.No.ABP.6/2016/51 Dated 02.09.2020. Upper age limit for OBC/MOBC is 43 Yrs, SC/ST is 45 Yrs, Ex Serviceman is 42 Yrs and Persons with Disability is 50 Years as per existing Govt. norms.
Application fee:- Nil (As per Notification No. FEG.32/2016/12, dtd. 21.05.2018.
Last Date – The last date of receipt of application is 5th February, 2021. No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.
How to Apply for Director of Fisheries Assam Grade 4 Recruitment
The application must be accompanied by the following –
- (a) Self attested copies of all certificates/ Mark Sheets of educational and other qualifications, age, caste along with other testimonials including valid Employment Registration card.
- (b) Affix one copy of recent self attested passport size photograph in the application form and two copies of recent passport size photographs duly self attested along with application.
- (c) The application will enclose a self addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp of Rs. 10/- along with the application.
- Application should be submitted to the Director of Fisheries, Assam, Guwahati-16 Meen Bhawan, P.0- Gopinath Nagar, PIN- 781016
- The envelope containing the application must be addressed to office of the Director of Fisheries, Assam, Meen Bhawan, P.O. Gopinath Nagar, Guwahati-16 and should be clearly marked as “Application for the post of Grade-IV.