Application are invited from Indian Citizen in the prescribed standard form as published in Assam Gazette part- IX from the intending candidates for filling up of sanctioned vacant posts as mentioned below under the office of the Director of Fisheries, Assam, Guwahati-16 (Meen Bhawan) Gopinath Nagar.
Director of Fisheries Assam Driver Recruitment 2021
Name of the Post – Driver
- No of Post – 02
- Reservation – UR -1, OBC/MOBC -1
- Scale of pay – (PB – III) Rs 14.000-60500 + GP-5200/- p.m.
Educational qualification & others – The candidates should have valid professional Driving Licence for LMV/HMV issued by the competent Authority (Assam State) only.
- Minimum qualification HSLC passed.
- Candidates must be physically fit without any disability with good eye sight.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-The candidate must satisfy the following criteria.
Nationality:- Candidates must be an Indian citizen as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India, ordinarily resident of Assam.
Employment Exchange Registration Certificate – The Candidates must have registered their names in the Employment Exchange and the registration numbers along with the dates must be mentioned in their applications. 3) Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
Age Limit for Director of Fisheries Assam Driver Recruitment 2021
A candidate must not be less than 18 years or not more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2021 as per Govt. OM. No. ABP.6/2016/51 Dated 02.09.2020,
- Upper age limit for OBC/MOBC is 43 yrs,
- SC/ST is 45 yrs,
- Ex Serviceman is 42 yrs. as per existing Govt. norms.
Application fee:- Nil (As per Notification No. FEG.32/2016/12, dtd. 21-05-2018.
How to Apply for Director of Fisheries Assam Driver Recruitment 2021
The application must be accompanied by the following –
- Self attested copies of all certificates/ Mark Sheets of educational and other qualifications, age proof, caste and driving experience certificate along with other testimonials including valid Employment Registration card.
- Affix one copy of recent self attested passport size photograph in the application form and two copies of recent passport size photographs duly self attested along with application.
- The applicants will enclose a self addressed envelope affixing Postal Service Stamp of Rs. 10/- along with the application.
- Application should be submitted to the Director of Fisheries, Assam, Guwahati, Meen Bhawan, P.O. Gopinath Nagar, PIN-781016.
- The envelope containing the application must be addressed to the Director of Fisheries, Assam, Guwahati-16, Meen Bhawan, P.O. Gopinath Nagar and should be clearly marked as “Application for the post of Driver”.
Mode of selection Director of Fisheries Assam Driver Recruitment 2021:
A candidate has to appear in the following examination for selection.
- Phase- I : Candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in the Skill Test (driving of 4 wheel vehicle) and knowledge on traffic Rules &, Traffic signals to be held at Guwahati on the date to be notified later on. The Driving knowledge on Traffic Rules & Traffic signals will be of 60 marks.
- Phase-II : Against each vacancy, 4 (four) candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks obtained in the Phase-I on Skilled Test.
The shortlisted candidates will have to appear along with all original testimonials in the Personality Assessment Test. The test will be of 40 marks.
In case of detection of any false declaration/ statement made by any applicant his application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per prevailing Rules/Law. If in any case, submission of false material facts with a view to hoodwinking the Department is detected even after the recommendation is made, the Department may refer the matter to the Govt. for taking necessary action.
Last date – The last date of receipt of application is 5th February, 2021. No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.