Applications are invited from the intending candidates for engagement as Enumerator purely on contractual basis for a period of 30 (thirty) working days on daily wage basis.
The candidate must be a citizen of India 8. permanent resident of Assam:
Name of the Post: Enumerator
1. Number of Vacancy : 07 Nos.
2. Age The candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 45 years as on 31-07-2020
3. Educational Qualification – a. The applicant must be at least Class XII Passed in any stream from any recognized CounciV Board.
b. The applicant must possess minimum 6 (six) months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Proficiency from a recognized institute. He/ She must be conAuter savvy with sound knowledge on Web Browsing. GIS, Spreadsheet & MS Word
c. The applicant must possess a smart phone/Tablet/ Laptop and preferably possessing a two wheeler
4. Mode of Selection : The selection will be through a practical test to be organized al the concern. District Indus.. & Commerce Centres on W. Browsing, GIS. Spreadsheet & MS Word.
5. How to apply – a. Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format may be downloaded from the departmental website http://industriescom.assam.gov.in
b. Applicant should submit self attested copies of the documents as indicated below:
i. Latest passport photo.
ii. Class XII or above pass certificate
iii.Certificate/ Certificate of HSLC examination
iv. Computer Diploma/Certificate.
6. At the time of practical, candidates will have to show their Smart Phone/ Tablet/ Laptop.
7. There is no application fee.
8. Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
9. Last date of submission of application form is 5 PM on 04-09.2020
10. No TA DA is admissible for appearing in the practical test.
11.Remuneration : Remuneration ‘@400.00 Per day + 200.00 Per day for Conveyances & mobile data usage will be offered to a selected candidate provided he/ she surveys minimum 10 No. MMSEs on an average per day.
Note : The engagement will be purely contractual and further claim wrill be entertained.