Applications are invited from the Intending candidates for engagement as Enumerator purely on contractual basis for a period of 30 (thirty) working days on daily wage basis. The candidate must be a citizen of India & permanent resident of Assam:
Name of the Post: Enumerator
1 Number of Vacancy : 43 Nos.
2. Age :The candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 45 years as on 31.07.2020
3. Educational Qualification :
a. The applicant must be at least Class XII Passed in any stream from any recognized Council/ Board. b. The applicant must possess minimum 6 (six) months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Proficiency from a recognized institute. HA She must be computer savvy with sound knowledge on Web Browsing, GIS, Spreadsheet & MS Word.
c. The applicant must possess a smart phone/ Tablet/ Laptop and preferably possessing a two-wheeler
4. Mode of Selection:The selection will be through a practical test to be organized at the concerned District Industries & Commerce Centres on Web Browsing, GIS, Spreadsheet & MS Word.
5. How to Apply: a. Candid.es are required to apply in the prescribed format may be downloaded from the departmental website http://industriescom.assam.gov.in/
b. Applicant should submit self-attested copies of the documents as indicated below:
ii. Latest passport photo.
ii. Class XII or above pass certificate
iii. Birth Certificate/ Certificate of HSLC examination.
iv. Computer Diploma/ Certificate.
6. At the time of practical test, candidates will have to show the, Smart Phone/ Tablet/ Laptop.
7.Fees: There is no application fee.
8. Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
9. Last Date:Last date of submission of application form Is 5 PM on 04.09.2020
10. No TA/ DA is admissible for appearing in the practical test.
11. Remuneration : Remuneration @ 400.00 Per day + 200.00 Per day for Conveyances & mobile data usage will be offered to a selected candidate provided he/ she surveys minimum 10 No. MMSEs on an average per day.