Applications in Standard Form are hereby invited from Indian Citizens who fulfill the following criteria terms and conditions mentioned along with each category of posts as detailed for engagement on purely contractual basis upto 31/03/2021 under Jaal Jeevan Mission, being implemented by Dhubri PHE Division ,Dhubri.
Dhubri PHE Recruitment 2021 under Jaal Jeevan Mission
Name of Post -Laboratory Assistant under DLL, Dhubri
- Monthly Remuneration – Rs. 15,000/-(Per month inclusive of Incentive and Perks)
- Educational Qualification – Minimum Higher Secondary or equivalent with at least 50% marks in Higher Secondary Science Stream or equivalent with 55% marks in Chemistry.
- Computer Skill – Must be well versed in computer Operation and Application
- Age Limit – Age limit is 18 to 40 years as on 01-01-2021. Upper age limit minimum . is relaxable as follows-(A) 5 Years for SC/ST candidates. (B)3 Years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
Name of Post -Data Entry Operator (DEO) under JJM
- Monthly Remuneration – Rs. 15,000/- Per Month
- Qualification – Minimum Higher Secondary or equivalent in any stream with at least 50% marks.
- Computer Skill –Minimum six (6) months certificate/Diploma in Computer Application having proficiency in MS. Office, Online and Offline Data Entry etc.
- Age Limit – Age limit is 21 to 35 years as on 01-01-2021. Upper age limit is relaxable as follows-(A)5 Years for candidates working under the PHE Department on contractual basis, in any capacity.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply to the District Mission Director, JJM-cum-Executive Engineer (PHE) Dhubri Division :: Dhubri, Assam.
How to Apply for Dhubri PHE Recruitment 2021
The application along with self-attested copies of all testimonials/certificates and affixed with one Pass port size recent photograph in closed envelope superscripted with the name of the post applied for along with Mobile Number (Preferably Whatsapp Number), should reach the office of the office on or before 15-02-2021. The short listed candidates will be called for Computer Skill test and interview alongwith Original Testimonials by issuing call letters or through Whatsapp messages or Bulk Text messages.