This is for general information that the OMR Based written test of Field & Evaluation Worker, Field Worker/Social Worker, Computor, Junior Assistant and Steno-Typist against the Advertisement No. HSFW/95/2017/1961, Dated 30-09-2020, under the establishment of Directorate of Health Services (FW) Assam will be held on 03-01-2021. The Admit Card with venue, date and time for OMR test can be downloaded from the official website dhsfw.assam.gov.in from 28-12-2020 onwards.
How to Download DHSFW Admit Card Download 2021
Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to download their admit cards for Directorate of Health Services (FW), Assam written test 2021.
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Link’s section.
- Click on Download DHSFW Assam Admit Card 2021 link.
- New page will be opened.
- Now, enter your Application No and Password – click “Login”.
- Now your admit card will be downloaded.
DHSFW Vacancy was as follows –
Name of posts: Grade III (Technical & Non-Technical)
- No of posts: 45 Posts
- Post details: Field & Evaluation Worker, Field Worker/Social Worker, Computor, Junior Assistant & Steno Typist
- Name of organisation: Directorate of Health Services, Family Welfare (DHSFW)
- Type of exam: OMR based Written Test
- Date of exam: 3rd January 2021 (Sunday)
- Admit card status: To be available from 28th December 2020