In pursuance of DHE’s letter No. DHE/CE/AC/Advertise of P I /230/2020/5 Dated Kahilipara. the 23.09.2020 applications are invited In prescribed format with complete Bio-Data and all testimonials from H.S.L.C. onwards from intending candidates through proper channel.College Recruitment 2020,Sakori News,Jobs in Assam,Assam Career Portal,DHE Assam Principal Recruitment Notice in Saraighat College
Name of the Post – Principal, Saraighat College, Changsari
The qualification, experience, latest UGC norms etc. as prescribed by the UGC (Regulations dated 18.07.2018) and the Govt. of guidelines given Assam below:
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed from a recognized University.
- A Ph.D. Degree in concern & allied /relevant discipline(s) in the institutions concerned with evidence of published work.
- Associate Professor/ Professor with a total experience of fifteen years of teaching /research / administration in Universities/ Colleges and other institutions of Higher Education.
- A minimum of 40% score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based performance appraisal in Appendix -III for direct recruitment of Principals in Colleges as per Govt. of Assam Guidelines.
- A minimum of 10 research publications in peer reviewed of UGC listed journals and a minimum of 110 research score as per Appendix-II at Table -2.
- A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided at the Graduate and Master’s levels for the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Differently Abled (Physically and Visually differently abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility.
- A relaxation of 50/0 marks may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. degree holders who have obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
- Upper age limit 55 years as per prescribed Rules.
- The term of Principal shall be 5 (five) years.
How to Apply – Applications should be in the prescribed performa issued by the DHE, Assam and to be submitted to the President, Governing Body, Saraighat College, Changsari Kamrup (Rural), Assam-781101 within 15 (fifteen days) from the date of publication of this advertisement along with a Demand Draft of Rs.3,000/- (Three Thousand only ) (Non-refundable) drawn in favour of Principal, Saraighat College, Changsari, payable at SBI, Changsari Branch.
N.B. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates called for interview.