In pursuance of approval accorded by General Administration Department, Govt. of Assam, vide letter No. GAG (B).380/2019/46 Dated 15.09.2020, applications are invited in Standard Form as published in the Assam Gazette in Part-IX from the Intending candidates who are citizen of India as defined in Articles 5 & 8 of the Constitution of India for filling up of the following vacant posts as mentioned below which are lying vacant under the amalgamated establishment of the Deputy Commissioner. Biswanath. Deputy Commissioner. Biswanath Driver Recruitment Notice 2020,Jobs in Assam,Sakori News,Sarkari Naukri,Sarkari Sakori
Name of Post – Driver (Grade-Ill)
- Minimum Qualification – Minimum HSLC passed Qualification or equivalent from recognized Board
- Number of post – 2 (Two)
- Reservation Category –UR-2
- Scale of Pay – Pay Band Posts 14,000/- to 60,500/-Grade pay 5200/- PM
- Candidates must possess a valid Driving license
- Age limit not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years .The upper age limit is relaxable for S.C/S.T candidates is up to 45 years and for OBC/MOBC candidates is up to 43 years as per Govt office Memorandum No. ABP.6/2016/51 dtd 02.09.2020.The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation /HSLC Admit /Certificates issued by a recognized Board /Council and no other documents shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
How to apply:-
- Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
- The candidate must have registered their names in employment exchange and valid registration number along with the date must be mentioned in their application.
- Incomplete /defective applications shall be rejected without any intimation to the candidates /applicants.
- No application will be entertained after the scheduled date (Last date of submission of application)
- The Eligible applicants have to appear for a written test and Driving skill Test to be held at Biswanath on the date to be notified later on, all information pertaining to written test / Driving skill Test result and final result will be Intimated through newspaper and notice board of the Deputy Commissioner Office, Biswanath. Canvassing directly or indirectly shalt disqualify a candidate.
- The candidates can download Admit Cards for written examination/Driving skill test from dist website www.biswanath.gov.in and from DC’s Office, Biswanath
- A selection committee will select the candidates for the posts of Driver, whose applications will be accepted as per eligibility criteria and they will appear in a written examination. Selection will be strictly on merit basis. Incomplete /Unsigned applications will be rejected. The Selection Committee has the right to accept or reject the candidature after proper scrutiny of the documents/testimonials etc. with regard to the modalities of selection. The decisions of the Selection Committee shall be final and binding
- Candidates (A) must possess proficiency in Driving (C) Must possess a valid four wheeler Driving Licence (LMV) issued by the competent authority (C) Candidates should be of sound health both mentally and physically and free from organ defect/bodily infirmity likely to interfere with efficient performance of his duties (D) candidates must not wear spectacles with dark or tinted glasses and (E) Required to undergo Medical Examination before appointment to the service. The candidate must submit self attested Xerox copies of the proof of permanent Resident of Assam(voter ID). Qualification Certificate Age, Caste certificate, Driving licence certificate etc alongwith recent passport size photograph and specimen signature at the application.
- The selected candidates will have to submit an undertaking to the authority that they will abide by the New Pension Schemes of Assam before issue of appointment letter .
- No T.A./ D.A. shall be paid by the office for attending the written test and documents verification. The candidates having the required essential qualification for the posts as mentioned above may apply for the posts by submit application on or before the last date as fixed.
- The application should be sent to the following address through post or by hand superscribing the post applied for on the top of the envelop. The address of recipient is Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Biswanath District, PO. Chariali. Assam, PIN- 784176. Applications received after the last date fixed for submission of application will not be entertained. The candidates may also submit application at Room No 44(A) 5(A) in the office of the Deputy Commissioner Biswanath
- The last date for submission of application is fixed 30.11.2020 up to 5 P.M. The Candidates must submit self attested Xerox copies of Educational Qualification Certificates, Age proof certificates Caste certificate if applicable, valid Employment Exchange registration certificate etc.
- Appointments will be made after necessary police verification and medical examination as per procedure.
- Appointment against the sanctioned vacant posts will be made in accordance with the provision of the AFRBM Act,2005 under Sec 7(1)(G).