Application are invited from Indian Citizen in the prescribed standard form as published in Assam Gazette part-IX from the intending candidates for filling up of sanction vacant post of Driver-1 (One) and Gd-IV-2(Two) under the office of the Executive Engineer, Department of Fisheries, Assam, Guwahati-16, (Mean Bhawan) Gopinath Nagar. Details of Post reservations:
Department of Fisheries Assam Grade 4 Recruitment 2021
Name of the Post – Driver
- No of Post – 01
- Scale of Pay – P.B- Rs.14000 – 60500/- + G.P. Rs. 5200/- Pm + other allowances as per rule.
- Minimum Educational Qualification – Applicant must H.S.L.C passed and have a valid 4(Four) wheeler driving license (LMV) issued by District Transport Officer, Govt. of Assam and must have recent Government Doctor certified vision certificate.
Name of the Post – Grade IV
- No of Post – 02
- Scale of Pay – P.B- As 12000 – 37000/- + G.P. Rs. 3900/- Pm + other allowances as per rule.
- Minimum Educational Qualification – Class VIII passed.
Eligibility Criteria Department of Fisheries Assam Grade 4 Recruitment 2021
Nationality – Candidates must be an Indian citizen as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India, ordinarily resident of Assam.
Employment Exchange Registration Certificate – The Candidates must have registered their name in the employment exchange and the registration numbers along with the dates must be mentioned in their applications.
Age Limit Department of Fisheries Assam Grade 4 Recruitment 2021
A candidate must not be less than 18 years or not more than 40 years of age as on 01-01-2021 as per Govt. OM No.ABP.6/2016/51 dt. 02.09.2020. As per the OM, for the post of Gr-III & Gr-IV, the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of the candidates belong to SC/ST. 3 (Three) years in case of the candidates belong to OBC/MOBC and 10(ten) years in case of Persons with Disabilities
Application fee: – Nil (As per Notification No. FEG.32/2016/12, dtd. 21.05.2018.)
How to Apply for Department of Fisheries Assam Grade 4 Recruitment 2021
The application for both posts must be accompanied by the following:-
- Self attested copies of all certificates/ Mark Sheets of educational and other qualifications, age proof, Caste Certificate along with other testimonials including copy of up to date Employment exchange registration card.
- Two copies of recent passport size photographs duly signed by the candidates indicating full name on the back side.
- A self addressed envelope (Size-10inch X 4.5inch) affixing postage stamp of Rs.6/- and the envelope containing should be clearly marked as application for the post of Driver or Gd-IV which is applicable.
- Application should be submitted to the Executive Engineer, Department of Fisheries, Assam, Guwahati, Meen Bhawan, Surabala Devi path, P.0:- Gopinath Nagar, Dist:- Kamrup(M), Assam, Pin-781016.
Last Date – The last date of receipt of application is 08/02/2021. No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.