Demow Municipal Board arranging a Walk-in Interview for the Post of City Project Manager(Social Development Specialist) for contractual engagement under PMAY HFA(U) Assam, Demow Municipal Board will be held on 30.03.2022 from 11.00 AM onwards.
Details of Demow Municipal Board Recruitment 2022
- Name of the Post : City Project Manager
- No of Post : 01
- Age Limit: 27 – 45 Years
- Salary:(As per Capacity Building Guideline, MoHUA, Govt. of India & Capacity Building Plan 2020-21)
- Post Graduate/Graduate degree in Social Sciences or Mass Communications.
- At least 3 years of experience in Mission Mod Program or equivalent.
- Experience in DBT mission will be added advantage.
- Experience in evaluating Urban infrastructure investments and helping City governments to use a range of options for financing projects.
- Expertise in preparation of DPR, financial tenability and viability analysis of projects.
- Ability to assist ULBs to set standards and procedures for ensuring quality and monitoring compliances.
- Excellent shorthand/ Computer typewriting spee both Assamese & English.
- Prior experience in related field will be added advantage.
- Familiar with the rules and procedures of the Urban Local Government.
- Fluency in Local language is essential.
Other Important Details
- Candidates must bring filled-up Standard Form of Application along with self- attested 2 sets of Photocopy of all relevant documents, photographs and experience certificates etc.
- Candidates presently working with PMAY-HFA(U) needs to apply with proper NOC from the competent authority.
Walk in interview schedule details: Interested candidates are requested to report
- Date: 30.03.2022
- Time: 10.00 AM
- Venue: Sukafa Conference Hall, Deputy Commissioner Office, Sivsagar, Assam.
For details please refer Sivsagar District Administration Official website http://sivasagar.nic.in/
Important Dates & Links Details
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Walk in Interview Date||30/03/2022|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|