It for information of all the candidates,who have successfully submitted online application in the official website of DEE, Assam, i.e. dee.assam.gov.in and received the acknowledgement against the Advertisement-A vide No. EAA/SIU/125/2020/40 dated 11/09/2020for the post of Assistant Teacher of LP Schools and Assistant Teacher, Science Teacher, Assamese Language Teacher, Manipuri Language Teacher of UP Schools and also selected the district against Notice-A vide No. EAA/SIU/125/2020/56dated20/10/2020; that the 4thProvisional Merit Lists will be published from the 12:00 Midnightof21/01/2021.
Instruction to candidates regarding DEE Assam Regular Teachers of LP and UP 4th Provisional Merit List 2021
- The enlisted candidates of the 4thProvisional Merit List must select one of the Districts and one of the Posts if their names are published in Provisional Merit Lists for more than one district for LPS and UPS within 12hoursfrom the time of publication of the Provisional Merit List.
- Only those candidates who are kept withheld are directed to attend the Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam on 23/01/2021 from11:30 AM to5:00 PM only along-with all their original relevant documents with a photocopy set.
- Sudden drop in cut-off marks in anylist is due to fulfilling of the existing reservation guidelines.
It is to be noted that this is a Provisional Merit List only, published to accept selection of District and grievances if any, through e-mail to be sent to [email protected]. The candidate must specify their Application ID and district during submission of their grievances.
- a.The candidates must send their grievances from their own e-mail ID only.
b.While submitting grievances through E-mail the following pattern should be followed:
- i.Sub: Grievance in respect of 4thProvisional Merit List
- ii.Name of Candidate:
- iii.TET Roll No.:
- iv.Application No:
- v.Specific grievance in short
- vi.The grievance shall be written in the body of the mail only. No attached complaints will be entertained.
- c.Grievance once submitted must not be repeated.
- d.Complaints submitted against others shall have to be along-with sufficient documentary evidence and name and details of the complainant.
- e.Anonymous complaints will not be entertained.
- The candidates who have submitted their grievances already need not submit again as most of the grievances have already been attended and the remaining grievances are being checked for its genuineness.
- Any claim for appointment to the post of Teacher on the basis of appearance of name in any Provisional Merit List swill NOT be entertained.
- No offline grievances will be accepted.
- Appointment letters will be issued only to the candidates whose names appear in the Final Select List.All other terms and conditions as mentioned in the earlier Notice vide No. EAA/SIU/125/2020/87 dated 09/12/2020 will remain the same.
District Wise 4th Provisional Select List of Regular Teachers of LP and UP Schools 2020-21
Recruitment of Regular Teachers of LP and UP Schools