With a view to support, strengthen and improve the quality of Elementary Education in the State of Assam in compliance with the Right to Education Act, 2009 and in pursuance of Govt. approval vide No. PMA.206/2020/13 dated 10/09/2020 and Govt. Notification vide No. ASE.675/2013/Pt-1/9 dated 10.09.2020. online applications are hereby invited from the permanent residents of Assam qualified in Assam TET conducted by Elementary Education Department, Assam for filling up of 1,102 (One Thousand One Hundred Two) vacancies of Hindi Teacher of UP Schools under the Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam. The number of vacancies may vary subject to approval of the Post-Based Roster from the WPT & BC Department, Personnel Department and subject to approval of the vacant posts from Finance (SIU) Department and the detailed district-wise, medium-wise and category-wise break-up of vacancies showing the reservation for EWS/OBC/MOBC/SC/ ST(P)/ST(H)/PwD/Women etc. will be notified in due course of time. The candidates who submit online application will be able to select district, medium of sclool and category of post through the official website of DEE, Assam, i.e. dee.assam.gov.in using their registration details at a later stage which will be notified in due course of time. The aspiring candidate must be ready to serve in their respective places of posting in terms of choice of their districts.
Hindi Teacher in Upper Primary School
No of Post – 1102
Essential Qualification & experiences – Graduate from the UGC recognized University having Hindi as one of the subjects and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education) and passed In Assam TET for UPS conducted by Elementary Education Department, Assam
Scale of Pay – Pay Band-2 (PB-2) Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 60,500/-plus Grade Pay and other allowances as admissible as per ‘The Assam Service (Revision of Pay) (Amendment) Rules, 2019″
1. The Merit List will be separate for each district and category.
2.A candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years for unreserved category, 42 years for Ex-Servicemen, 43 years for OBC/ MOBC and 45 years for SC/ ST(P)/ST(H) and 50 years for Persons with Disability (PwD), as on 1st January, 2020 as per Govt. Office Memorandum vide No. ABP.6/2016/51 Dated 02.09.2020. This relaxation shall be applicable only to those candidates who have attained the necessary educational or other qualifications prior to crossing of their existing upper age limit of 40 years.
3. There will be reservation/ relaxation for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) as per Govt. notification vide No. ABP.07/ 2019/ 4 Dated 10.04.2019.
4. The eligible candidates shall apply online in the official website of DEE, Assam i e www.dee.assam.gov.in from Midnight of 12.09.2020 to Midnight of 26/09/2018. No offline application will be accepted in this regard.
5. The Online Application and documents submitted by the candidate will be verified using modern technology with the help of DigiLocker, Govt. of India and by scanning Barcode or OR Code for ensuring genuineness of the uploaded documents as well as by back office verification with the competent board/ council/ authority. But the authority if desires may conduct physical document verification at any point of time with proper notice.
6. The candidates must ensure genuineness of all the information/ documents uploaded against the online application and he/ she will be solely responsible for the information/ documents uploaded against his/ her online application. Once uploaded there will be no scope of correction in respect of the credentials submitted by the candidates. Any discrepancy will lead to cancellation of the candidature.
7. The candidature will be cancelled forthwith. if any kind of fraudulence/ discrepancy regarding any information / documents uploaded by the candidate is established by appropriate authority at any point of time. The candidate will also be barred from taking part in any Govt recruitment process in future and subsequent legal action will also be Initiated against such candidate.
8. In conformity with the “Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act. 2016” and in compliance to the Elementary Education Department, Govt. of Assam letter No. PMA.160/2018/ 176 Dated 2nd November. 2018; it is specified that the reservation for persons with disabilities will be as follows:
A. 1 % for blindness and low vision
B. 1% for deaf and hard of hearing and
C. 1% for locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy.
9. A candidate can apply in one district. Not following this criterion will lead to cancellation of candidature forthwith.
The eligible candidates shall apply online in the official website of DEE, Assam, i.e. https://dee.assam.gov.in/portlets/recruitment
Date of receiving application from Midnight –12.09.2020
Last date of receiving application will be till midnight of 26.09.2020.
No offline application will be accepted in this regard.
Documents required to be uploaded in colour:
i. Passport Size Photograph.
ii. HSSLC Mark-sheet and Certificate.
iii Degree Mark-sheet and Certificate.
iv. DEIEd/ BEd Marksheet (1st Year & 2nd Year) and Certificate.
v. Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC).
vi. Certificate NCC (Only B or C Category only), Sports & Cultural (If represented state at National Level).
vii Certificate and Mark sheet of Assam TET.
viii. Candidates with disabilities will have to enclose certificates of disabilities issued by Govt. authority.
ix. Certificate of Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) Issued by appropriate authority.
x. Certificate of Ex-servicemen issued by the Director, Sainik Welfare Board. xi. Scanned Signature.