Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE), Assam has released a notification regarding publication of Provisional Merit Lists for the recruitment of 5043 Assistant Teacher (LP and UP) and Hindi Teacher vacancy. Accordingly they are asked to select their option for a district and a post.
DEE Assam LP UP Teacher 8th Provisional Merit List 2021 Details
1. Assistant Teacher (LP): 5743
2. Assistant Teacher (UP): 2265
3. Science Teacher (UP): 422
4. Hindi Teacher (UP): 1242
5. Assamese Language Teacher: 188
5. Manipuri Language Teacher: 22
Total No of posts: 9882 Posts
- 1st Provisional Merit List Availability Date: Midnight of 10.12.2020 onwards.
- 2nd Provisional Merit List Availability Date: Midnight of 28.12.2020 onwards.
- 3rd Provisional Merit List Availability Date: Midnight of 16.01.2021 onwards.
- 4th Provisional Merit List Availability Date: Midnight of 21.01.2021 onwards.
- 5th Provisional Merit List Availability Date: Midnight of 25.01.2021 onwards.
- 6th Provisional Merit List Availability Date: 2 PM of 28.01.2021 onwards.
- 7th Provisional Merit List Availability Date: 12:00 Noon of 30.01.2021 onwards
- 8th Provisional Merit List Availability Date: 31.01.2021
Instructions to candidates regarding DEE Assam LP UP Teacher Merit List & District Selection 2021
- The enlisted candidates of the 8th Provisional Merit List must select one of the Districts and one of the Posts if their names are published in Provisional Merit Lists for more than one district for LPS and UPS latest by 6:00 AM of 01/02/2021.
- If the enlisted candidates fail to select the District and Post within the stipulated time mentioned above, the appointing authority will randomly select the District to fill up the vacancies in the greater interest of the pupil.
- Petition regarding change of district will not be entertained after the allocated time for selection of District and Post.
- Sudden drop in cut-off marks in any list is due to fulfilling of the existing reservation guidelines.
- It is to be noted that this is a Provisional Merit List only, published to accept selection of District and grievances if any, through e-mail to be sent to [email protected] After publication of the 8th Provisional Merit List all the earlier Provisional Merit Lists will automatically be cancelled.
The candidate must specify their Application ID and district during submission of their grievances.
- a. The candidates must send their grievances from their own e-mail ID only.
b. While submitting grievances through E-mail the following pattern should be followed:
- i. Sub: Grievance in respect of 8th Provisional Merit List
- ii. Name of Candidate:
- iii. TET Roll No.:
- iv. Application No:
- v. Specific grievance in short.
- vi. The grievance shall be written in the body of the mail only. No attached complaints will be entertained.
- c. Grievance once submitted must not be repeated.
- d. Complaints submitted against others shall have to be along-with sufficient documentary evidence and name and details of the complainant.
- e. Anonymous complaints will not be entertained.
- The candidates who have submitted their grievances already need not submit again as most of the grievances have already been attended and the remaining grievances are being checked for its genuineness.
- Any claim for appointment to the post of Teacher on the basis of appearance of name in any Provisional Merit Lists will NOT be entertained.
- No offline grievances will be accepted.
- Appointment letters will be issued only to the candidates whose names appear in the Final Select List.
8th Provisional Merit List of Regular Teachers of LP and UP Schools 2020-21