It for information of all the candidates, who have successfully submitted online application in the official website of DEE, Assam, i.e. dee.assam.gov.in and received the acknowledgement against the Advertisement-A vide No. EAA/SIU/12512020/40 dated 11.09.2020 for the post of Assistant Teacher of LP Schools and Assistant Teacher, Science Teacher, Assamese Language Teacher. Manipuri Language Teacher of UP Schools and Advertisement-B vide No. EAA/ SIU/125/2020/43 dated 11.09.2020 for the post of Hindi Teacher of UP Schools and also selected the post, medium of school and district against Notice-A vide No. EAAJSIU/125/2020/56 dated 20.10.2020 and Notice-B vide No. EAA/SIU/ 125/2020/57 dated 20.10.2020: that the Provisional Merit Lists will be published from the Midnight of 10.12.2020 onwards.
DEE Assam Assistant Teacher Provisional List Notice December 2020:
- The enlisted candidates must select one of the Districts and one of the Posts if their names are published in Provisional Merit Lists for more than one district and more than one post.
- The enlisted candidates must select the District and Post within 48 hours in respect of the 1st Provisional Merit List from the time of publication of the Provisional Merit List and within 24 hours In respect of all subsequent Provisional Merit Lists to be published.
- If the enlisted candidates fail to select the District and Post within the stipulated time mentioned above, the appointing authority will randomly select the District and Post to fill up the vacancies in the greater interest of the pupil. No offline application will be accepted in this regard.
- The candidates will not be allowed to make any changes after successful selection of Post and Districts.
- The Back-Office verification is being conducted with the help of competent issuing authority as mentioned in the Criteria No. 8 of the Advertisement-A & B and will be reflected in the subsequent Provisional Merit Lists.
- Any report from the competent issuing authority, regarding fake or forged documents submitted by the candidates will lead to cancellation of candidature forthwith as mentioned in the Criteria No. 9 and 10 of the Advertisement-A & B and appropriate legal action.
- The office of the undersigned will not be responsible for any lapse on the part of the candidate In submission of options.
- All Provisional Merit Lists will automatically stand cancelled on publication of the Final Select List. Appointment letters will be issued only to the candidates whose names appear in the Final Select List.
- Any claim for appointment on the basis of Provisional Merit List will not be entertained.
- The office of the undersigned will not be responsible for any technical issues such as network failure/ power outage etc. faced by the candidates at the time of submission of options at their levels.
Director Elementary Education, Assam Kahilipara, Guwahati-19