It for information of all the candidates, who have successfully submitted online application in the official website of DEE, Assam, i.e. https://dee.assam.gov.in and received the acknowledgement against the Advertisement-A vide No. EAA/SIU/125/2020/40 dated 11/09/2020 for the post of Assistant Teacher of LP Schools and Assistant Teacher, Science Teacher, Assamese Language Teacher, Manipuri Language Teacher of UP Schools and Advertisement-B vide No. EAA/ SIU/125/2020/43 dated 11/09/2020 for the post of Hindi Teacher of UP Schools and also selected the post, medium of school and district against Notice-A vide No. EAA/SIU/125/2020/56 dated 20/10/2020 and Notice-B vide No. EAA/SIU/ 125/2020/57 dated 20/10/2020; that the 3rd Provisional Merit Lists will be published from the 02:00 PM of 17/01/2021.
- The enlisted candidates of the 3rd Provisional Merit List must select one of the Districts and one of the Posts if their names are published in Provisional Merit Lists for more than one district, separately for LPS and UPS within 12 hours from the time of publication of the Provisional Merit List.
- The options submitted by the candidates against the 2nd Provisional Merit List are hereby nullified, in order to incorporate the outcome after due examination of the genuine grievances received online, physical document verification and back-office verification. Therefore, all the enlisted candidates require to submit their option for District, separately for LPS and UPS within 12 hours from the time of publication of the Provisional Merit List.
- Only those candidates who are kept withheld are directed to attend the Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam on 18/01/2021 from 11:30 AM to 5:00 PM only along-with all their original relevant documents with a photocopy set.
- Sudden drop in cut-off marks in any list is due to fulfilling of the existing reservation guidelines.
It is to be noted that this is a Provisional Merit List only, published to accept selection of District, and grievances ([email protected]), if any, from the candidates. The candidate must specify their Application ID and district during submission of their grievances.
- a. The candidates must send their grievances from their own email ID only.
- b. While submitting grievances in mail the following pattern should be followed: i. Subject: Grievance in respect of 3rd Provisional Merit List ii. Name of Candidate iii. TET Roll No iv. Application ID v. Specific grievance in short vi. The grievance shall be written in the body of the mail only. No attached complaints will be entertained.
- c. Grievance once submitted must not be repeated.
- d. Complaints submitted against others shall have to be along-with sufficient documentary evidence and name and details of the complainant.
- e. Anonymous complaints will not be entertained.
The candidates who have submitted their grievances already need not submit again as most of the grievances have already been attended and the remaining grievances are being checked for its genuineness.
- Any claim for appointment to the post of Teacher on the basis of appearance of name in any Provisional Merit Lists will NOT be entertained.
- No offline grievances will be accepted.
- Appointment letters will be issued only to the candidates whose names appear in the Final Select List.
All other terms and conditions as mentioned in the earlier Notice vide No. EAA/SIU/125/2020/87 dated 09/12/2020 will remain the same.
Director, Elementary Education, Assam Kahilipara, Guwahati -19