It for information of all the candidates,who have successfully submitted online application in the official website of DEE, Assam, i.e. dee.assam.gov.in and received the acknowledgement against the Advertisement-A vide No. EAA/SIU/125/2020/40 dated 11/09/2020for the post of Assistant Teacher of LP Schools and Assistant Teacher, Science Teacher, Assamese Language Teacher, Manipuri Language Teacher of UP Schoolsand also selected the district against Notice-A vide No. EAA/SIU/125/2020/56dated20/10/2020; that the 7thProvisional Merit Listswill be published from the 12:00Noonof 30/01/2021.
- The enlisted candidates of the 7thProvisional Merit List must select one of the Districts and one of the Posts if their names are published in Provisional Merit Lists for more than one districtfor LPS and UPS latest by 6:00 PMof 30/01/2021from the time of publication of the ProvisionalMerit List.
- If the enlisted candidates fail to select the District and Post within the stipulated time mentioned above, the appointing authority will randomly select the Districtto fill up the vacancies in the greater interest of the pupil.
- Petition regarding change of district will not be entertained after the allocated time for selection of District and Post.
- Sudden drop in cut-off marks in anylist is due to fulfillingof the existing reservation guidelines.
- It is to be noted that this is a Provisional Merit List only, published to accept selection of District and grievances if any, through e-mail to be sent to [email protected] publication of the 7thProvisional Merit Listall the earlier Provisional Merit Lists will automatically be cancelled.
- The candidate must specify their Application IDand districtduring submission of their grievances.a.The candidates must send their grievances from their own e-mail IDonly.b.While submitting grievances through E-mail the following patternshould be followed: i.Sub: Grievance in respect of 7thProvisional Merit Listii.Name of Candidate:iii.TET Roll No.:iv.Application No:v.Specific grievance in short.vi.The grievance shall be written in the body of the mail only. No attached complaints will be entertained.c.Grievance once submitted must not be repeated.d.Complaints submitted against others shall have to be along-with sufficient documentary evidence and name and details of the complainant.e.Anonymous complaints will not be entertained.
- The candidates who have submitted their grievances already need not submit again as most of the grievances have already been attended and the remaining grievances are being checked for its genuineness.
- Any claim for appointment to the post of Teacher on the basis of appearance of name in any Provisional Merit Listswill NOT be entertained.
- No offline grievances will be accepted.10.Appointment letters will be issued only to the candidates whose names appear in the Final Select List.All other terms and conditions as mentioned in the earlier Notice vide No. EAA/SIU/125/2020/87 dated 09/12/2020 will remain the same.