In pursuance of Govt. letter No. GAG (B) .351/2013/Vol. 11/36 dated Dispur, the 12th November/2020; online applications are invited from the citizen of India as defined in article 5&8 of the Constitution of India for filling up of the 6 (Six) nos of sanctioned vacant post of Junior Assistants in amalgamated establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Udalguri in the scale of Pay of PB-2 Rs. 14,000-60,500 with Grade Pay Rs.6200 plus other allowances as admissible under rule. Online form may be filled up w.e.f 06/01/2021 at website https://niyukti.assam.govin/udalguri or clicking the same hyperlink through the district website at udalguri.govin
DC Office Udalguri Recruitment 2021 for JA Post Details
Name of post: Junior Assistant
- No of posts: 6 [STP: 1, OBC: 4, PWD: 1]
- Pay: PB-2 Rs. 14,000- 60,500 with Grade Pay Rs.6200
- Age Limit : Applicants should not less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age on 01-01-2021. The upper age limit for OBC/MOBC is 43 years, SC/ST is 45 years, ex-Serviceman is 42 years and Persons with disabilities up to 50 years as per existing Govt. norms.
Educational Qualifications for Junior Assistant Post
- a) The applicants must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- b) The Candidate must possess a minimum of 6 (Six) months complete diploma/certificate in computer application from a recognized institute. They must have proficiency on basic Computer application Like MS Window, Excel, Linux, Power Point DTP (English/Assamese) and internet processing etc.
Selection Process of DC Udalguri Vacancy
Written test and Computer proficiency test .
How to apply for DC Office Udalguri Recruitment 2021
Candidates are required to apply in prescribed form through online mode only at https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/udalguri.
The applicants must upload the following documents/testimonials along with application:
- Recent coloured Passport size photograph.
- Scanned signature of the candidate in full.
- Valid registration card of Employment Exchange.
- Self attested copies of certificates/Mark sheets in Support of educational qualification and other required qualifications like Computer Certificate, Age Proof Certificate, and Caste Certificate etc.
- Disability Certificate (in case of PWD) issued by the competent authority.
Very Crucial Dates for Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Date of commencement of submission: 06/01/2021
- Late date of submission of application: 05/02/2021
Online Application will be start – 06/01/2021