In accordance with the Instruction laid In the guideline issued by Finance (IF) Department vide Notification No. FIF 89/2020/48 Dated 14th August, 2020 regarding implementation of the scheme “ORUNODOI” in Udalguri District, the undersigned is pleased to Invite for WALK-IN-INTERVIEW for temporary engagement of the following Post –
Vacancy Details in DC Office Udalguri Recruitment
Name of the Post – ORUNODOI SAHAYAK
- No of Post – 4 (Four) Nos.
- LACs – Panery, Udalguri and Mazbat LAC under Udalguri District
- Salary – Fixed pay of Rs. 15000/- (Rupees fifteen thousand) only per month.
- Employment Duration – For a period of 2 (two) months only
- He/She should be a Permanent Resident of Assam. If he/ she is from outside of District should have assured place of stay to render service at any time.
- He/She should preferably have a personal Desktop/ Laptop for the purpose of Data Entry/Uploading of Application/Documents in the online portal.
- He/She should be a graduate In any stream.
- He/She must have basic knowledge of computer In MS Word and Excel and also should hold certificate in one year compter diploma course from any recognized institution.
Age Limit : He/She should not be more than 35 years of age, on the day of publishing of the advertisement.
- To facilitate the implementation process of Orunodol Scheme at District Level and to assist the applicants In filling up of the Detailed Application Form (DAF) collecting bank details, signed copy of the Self Affidavit and other Information after Prioritization & selection by District Level Monitoring Committee.
- Data Entry/uploading of the approved list of beneficiaries in online portal.
- To give necessary support at VCDC and ULB level in preparation of the preliminary list.
- The Sahayak would function directly under the control and supervision of the Deputy Commissioner, Udalguri. Date of
Walk-In-Interview : 23rd December, 2020
Reporting time : 10:00 A.M.
Venue : Conference Hall, 0/o the Deputy Commissioner, Udalguri.
Candidate shall attend the Walk-In-Interview with Photo Identity proof and all Educational/Experience testimonials. No TA/DA will be admissible in this regard.