In pursuance of Govt. Letter No. GAG(B)71/2014/198-199, Dated:31/07/2021, applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the Standard Form of application published in Part IX of Assam Gazette, who are the citizens of India as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Indian Constitution, for filling up of the 4(Four) nos. of vacant sanctioned posts of Junior Assistant as mentioned below under the Amalgamated Establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Tinsukia in the scale of Pay Rs.14,000/- to 60500/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6,200/- under Pay Band-2 plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
DC Office Tinsukia Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
Name of post: Junior Assistant
- No of posts: 4 [UR: 1, EWS: 1, MOBC/ OBC: 1, STP: 1]
- Pay Scale : Rs.14,000/- to 60500/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6,200/- under Pay Band-2 Eligibility Criteria of DC Tinsukia Recruitment
- i) The minimum educational qualification of the candidates shall be Graduate/Degree examination passed in any discipline from a University recognized as such by the State/Central Government or a Degree equivalent thereof and recognized by the State/Central Government.
- ii) The Candidates must have good working knowledge and skill in Computer, specially Word Processor, Spreadsheet, Presentation Graphics, Concept of Database, Internet, E-mail etc.
- iii) The Candidate must possess a minimum 6 months Diploma Certificate in Computer Application/ Knowledge from Government recognized institute.
Nationality: Candidate must be a Citizen of India.
Age Limit : Candidate must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age as on 01/01/2021. The Upper Age limit is relaxable for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories upto 45 years: for the candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC categories upto 43 years, for candidates belonging to ex-Servicemen category upto 42 years and for candidates belonging to persons with disabilities upto 50 years.
How to apply for DC Office Tinsukia Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
Applications should be sent through post or delivered by hand to the Deputy Commissioner, Tinsukia, P.O. Borguri, Pin- 786126, Dist- Tinsukia, Assam. Post applied for shall be super scribed on the top of the sealed envelope.
Documents to be sent with Application Form:
Applicants shall submit the self attested copies of the following documents/testimonials
- (a) HSLC Admit Card for age proof, Pass Certificate and Mark sheet.
- (b) HS Pass Certificate and Mark Sheet.
- (c) Degree Pass Certificate and Mark Sheet.
- (d) Employment Exchange Registration Certificate. (Registration No. & Date must be mentioned in their application)
- (e) Caste Certificate/ EWS certificate, if applicable.
- (f) 3 (three) copies of Passport Size Photographs self attested. (One of which should be pasted on the Application Form)
- (g) Certificate of Diploma in Computer Knowledge.(from Government recognized institute)
- (h) Self addressed Envelope with Postal Stamp of Rs. 5.00 (Five) only.
Last date of application: Application will be received during office hours up to 01/02/2021.