No. SVD/DICC/11/2018/304 WALK IN INTERVIEW In pursuance of the Government Notification No.FIF 99/ 2020/Pt-I11/39 dtd.29.9.2020, a walk in interview will be held for filling up the post of SVAYEM SAHAYAK on contractual basis for a period of 06 (six) months under the Re-SVAYEM scheme under the 0/o Deputy Commissioner, Sivasagar. DC Office Sivasagar Svayem Sahayak Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Details –
- Name of the post:- SVAYEM SAHAYAK
- No of Post: 02 (Two) Unreserved
- She/He must be a permanent and current resident of Sivasagar district
- She/He must have good communication skill both in Assamese and English.
- She/He should preferably have a personal functional laptop.
- She/He must be a graduate.
- She/He must have at least 1(one) year Computer Diploma course .
- Preference will be given to candidates who have prior work experience.
Age:- She / He should be more than 2lyears of age on the day of the publication of the requirement advertisement.
Remuneration:- Monthly fixed remuneration of Rs.25000/- (Rupees twenty five thousand only) per month. No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the interview.
Job Function:- To facilitate the implementation of the Re-Svayem Scheme. Selection Process.
Date, Time and Place:- Walk in interview will be held on the 6th November. 2020 onwards from 10 AM at the Deputy Commissioner Office, Sivasagar.
- Application in standard forms as published in Assam Gazette in Part-IX
- Updated CV with address, phone number and email id.
- Two passport size photographs
- Age proof, address proof, educational qualification and experience certificate in original.
Terms and conditions:-
- The engagement of SVAYEM Sahayak is purely temporary and initially for 6(six) months.
- This engagement schemes specific. Hence, payment of remuneration will be subjected to the release of fund from Govt. of Assam.
- The engagement may be terminated without assigning any reason thereof and if the performance of the incumbent is not found to be satisfactory.
- This engagement does not confer any right on the SVAYEM Sahayak for any future engagement/regularization for such engagement under regular Govt. establishment by virtue of his or her performance as a temporary appointee.
- N.O.C. for employer (only for candidates who are presently engaged in work).