Online application are invited through the official website of https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/dclakhimpur/ from eligible candidates who are citizen of India as defined in Articles 5 & 8 of the Constitution of India domiciled in the State of Assam for filling up of the following sanctioned Posts.
Name of the Post – Junior Assistant (Gr-III)
Numbers of vacant Post – 12
Category wise distribution of vacancies base as per 100 point roster – [ UR – 3, RFW -1], [ST(P) – 4 , RFW – 1], [SC – 1 ], [ ST(H) – 2 , RFW -1], [EWS – 2, RFW – 1]
Pay Scale – Pay Bands 14,000/– 60,500/- & Grade Pay 6,2001- PM with other allowances as admissible under the rule.
Eligibility Criteria for the Junior Assistant (Grade – III):
1. Age: Candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age on 1st January, 2020. the upper age is relaxable for S.C. & S.T. candidate is upto 45 years and for OBC/MOBC candidates is upto 43 years as per Govt. Office Memorandum No. ABP.6/ 2016/51, Di 02.09.2020.
2. Educational Qualification: (a) Graduate in any streams from a recognized University or a degree equivalent thereto duly recognized by the Government.
(b) The candidate must possess a minimum 6 (Six) months diploma/certificate in Computer proficiency from a recognized Institute.
3. How to apply: The applications must be submitted online through https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/dclakhimpur/.
No others forms of application will be entertained. Candidates will be required to upload scanned and self-certified copies of all testimonials such as Education Qualification Certificates. Computer Diploma/Certificate, Income & Asset Certificate in Ann exure-I for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category, Age proof Certificates, Caste Certificate, valid Employment Exchange card, Good quality of photograph.
The candidates already in service must apply through proper channel and upload scanned copy of NOC of the concerned department.
4. The Applications will be received online from Midnight of 10th Sept./2020 to the Midnight of 30th Sept J2020.
5. Selection procedure:- Phase-I:Candidates, whose applications are accepted as per eligible criteria will be required to appear in an objective type written examination. The written examination will consist of Paper-I and Paper-II of 150 and 100 marks respectively. The duration of Paper-I is 2 hours and Paper-II is 1 hour.