As per Government approval vide letter No. GAG(B) 588/2017/ 151 Dated 23.12.2019 and GAG(B) 588/2017/157 Dated 6.11.2020 issued by General Administration (B) Department. Dispur, Guwahati-06, applications are hereby re-invited for filling up of 01(One) post of Stenographer (Grade-111) under the amalgamated establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Hojai Sankardev Nagar in the pay Band & Grade Pay with other allowances as admissible under Rule as shown below.
Name of Post -Stenographer
- Number of post – 01 (One)
- Reservation Category – UR
- Scale of Pay – P.B-2 Rs. 14.000 to (Grade-111) 49,000. GP-7,400/- as per Assam Service (ROP) Rule 2017 (as amended)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Age : The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2020.The upper age limit is relaxable by :-
- (i) By 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- (ii) By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
- (iii) For persons with disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October. 2015. The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/ HSLC Admit Card/ Certificate issued by a recognized Board/ Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu of the mentioned documents.
- Nationality : Candidate must be a Citizen of India
- (a) The minimum educational qualification of the candidate shall be Degree in any discipline from a University recognized by the Government or a Degree equivalent thereto and recognized by the Government.
- (b) He/ She must has good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independent) of any operating system i.e MS Windows, Linux, Mac etc such as word processor, spreadsheet, presentation graphics, concept of database, internet, e-mail etc. Candidates must possess a minimum 6 (Six) months Diploma in computer application /knowledge along with a Diploma in a Stenography from institutes recognized by the Government.
The applicants must submit the following documents/testimonials along with application.
- (a) Self attested photocopies off all Certificates/Mark Sheets in support of educational qualification & other required qualifications, Age proof certificate, Caste Certificate if applicable, valid employment exchange registration certificate etc.
- (b) 3 (Three) copies of self attested recent passport size photograph. (One of which should be pasted on the application form).
- (c) A self-addressed envelope affixing postage stamp of Rs 5.00 must be enclosed along with the application Form.
- Candidate already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- Candidates, whose applications are accepted as per eligibility criteria will be required to appear in a objective type written test and computer proficiency test (Practical) and skill test on stenography (Practical). Selection will be strictly on merit basis. Incomplete/ Unsigned applications will be rejected. The undersigned will have the right to accept or reject the candidature after proper scrutiny of the documents/testimonials etc. with regard to the modalities of selection.The decision of the undersigned shall be final and binding.
- Candidates shall have to exercise their choice of language in either Assamese/Bengali/ Bodo/Altemative English for the language skills test which will be a part of the written test, at the time of submission of application itself and the choice once exercised shall be final.
- The selected candidates will have to submit an undertaking to the appointing authority that they will abide by New Pension Rules of the Govt. issued vide Finance Department Letter No. BW-3/03/Pt-I1/01 Dated 25.01.2005.
- Application form can be collected from Public Facilitation Centre , Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Hojai or can be downloaded from official website https:// hojai.assam.gov.in.
- Appointment will be made after necessary police verification and medical examination as per procedure.
- Appointment against the sanctioned vacant posts will be made in accordance with the provision of the AFRBMN Act,2005 under Sec 7(1) (G).
- The candidates qualifying in the written test must produce all original testimonials for verification at the time of Computer Practical Test.
- Call Letter for Written Test and Computer Practical Test will be sent/ intimated to eligible candidates through E-mail in addition to sending by post and also will be notified through district website https://hojalassam.gov.in. All applicants are to give their e-mail and working Mobile No. for such communication in their applications below signature of the candidate.
- Candidates who had already applied earlier as per this office Advertisement vide HJPE 31/2018-19/3 Dated- 10th January, 2020 need not apply again.
- (i) Candidates applying for the post of Stenographer (Grade-I11) will have to appear in an objective type written test of 150 marks for 2(two) hours, comprising of General English (75 marks), General Knowledge (50 marks) and Quantitative Aptitude/ Logical Reasoning (25 marks). In addition there will another written test of 100 marks for one hour duration on knowledge of computer (theory) (50 marks) and language skills in either Assamese/ Bengali/Bodo/Altemative English (50 marks).
- (ii) On the basis of the aggregate marks obtained in the objective type written test, four candidates will be selected against the vacancy to appear in the Computer proficiency test (Practical) (50 marks) and Skill Test on Stenography (Practical) (50 marks).
- (iii) The final selection list will be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in both the Objective Type Witten Test and Computer Proficiency Test (Practical) and Skill Test in Stenography and contain the names of candidates.
- (iv) No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in Written /Practical Test.
- (v) Three will be no Viva -Voce interview.
- (vi) The select list will be published in two widely circulated newspapers.
How to Apply – The application will be received during the office hours up to the last date of from submission at the Establishment/ Personnel Branch of the office of the Deputy Commissioner. Hojai or may be sent to following address through post or by hand superscripting the post applied for on top of the envelope to the Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Hojai District , P.O-Sankardev Nagar, Assam, PIN-782442,. Applications received after the last date fixed for submission of application will not be entertained.
Last Date – The last date of submission of application is fixed as 19th November, 2020.
DC Office Hojai Stenographer Recruitment Notice 2020,Sakori News,Jobs in Assam,Stenographer Jobs,Sarakari Sakori,Career Portal Assam