Consequent upon Govt. approval for filling up of 4 (Four) nos. of vacant sanctioned posts of Manda! vide letter no. RLR.15/2018/31, dated 12/03/2020 and No.RLR.145/2015/116, dated 22/12/2020, on line applications are hereby invited through the official website https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/lmdibrugarh from eligible candidates who are citizen of India as defined in Article 5 & 8 of the Constitution of India, domiciled in the State of Assam for filling up of 4(Four) numbers of sanctioned vacant post of Manda! (Gr-Ill) under the amalgamated establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh in the Pay Band-14,000 -60,500/-& Grade Pay 6,200/-per month plus other allowances as admissible as per rules.
DC Office Dibrugarh Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of post: Mandal (Gr-III)
- No of posts: 4 [UR: 3, OBC: 1]
- Pay: Pay Band- 14,000 – 60,500/- & Grade Pay 6,200/-
- Reservation of 33% for woman will be kept as per provision out of the total post.
Eligibility Criteria of DC Dibrugarh Recruitment
Age Limit : Candidates must not be less than 18 years or not more than 40 years as on 01.01.2021.
- The upper age limit relaxable by 5 years in case of candidates of SC/ST.
- 3 years for OBC/ MOBC
- 10 years for PwD candidates.
- (a) The candidate must have passed HSLC Examination or equivalent examination from any central or state recognized Boards.
- (b) The candidate must have passed 6(Six) months “Recorders Certificate Class Course Training” from the Assam Survey and Settlement Training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati.
- (c) The candidates must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools in addition to land revenue related software used in the State.
Selection Process of DC Dibrugarh Mandal Recruitment 2021
Candidates whose applications are accepted as per eligible criteria will be required to appear in a written examination. The duration of written examination will be of 3 hours.
How to apply for DC Dibrugarh Mandal Post 2021
The applications must be submitted online through https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/lmdibrugarh.
Candidates will have lo upload the scanned copies of the following testimonials along with the application form –
- a. Educational Qualification Certificate
- b. RCCC Training Pass Certificate
- c. Admit Card/Certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination as age proof
- d. Caste Certificate(in case of reserved category)
- e. Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate
- f. Passport size colour Photograph with white background
- g. Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel with scan copy of NOC from the concerned department/office should be uploaded.
- h. Declaration in Form “A” under rule 5(1) of the Assam Public Service (Application of Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019.
- i. Disability Certificate in case of PwD category candidates issued by competent authority. Any other documents candidate wants to upload in support of his candidature.
DC Dibrugarh Mandal Recruitment Admit Card 2021
Written Examination will be held on 07-02-2021. The Admit Card will be available in https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/lmdibrugarh. The candidates will be able to download their Admit Card from the said website.
DC Office Dibrugarh Mandal Recruitment Exam 2021 Syllabus