In accordance with the approval by the Government in General Administration Department, Assam vide letter No. GAG(B).186/2018/81 dated Dispur the 21st May, 2020, applications in Standard form as published in Assam Gazette in part IX, are hereby invited from the intending eligible candidates who are citizens of India as defined in article 5 & 8 of the Constitution of India having registration number in employment exchange in the state of Assam for filling up of the following vacant posts of Junior Assistant in the amalgamated establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Darrang.
DC Office Darrang Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
Name of Post – Junior Assistant
- Total number of Post – 11 (Eleven)
- Pay Band – Rs. 14,000/- – 60,500/- plus Grade pay Rs. 6200/- with other allowances as admissible under Rules 5 1 1 3 1
- Reservation of Post – UR – 5, ST(H)- 1, SC – 1, OBC/ MOBC – 3, EWS – 1.
Age Limit for DC Office Darrang Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
The applicants should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age on 01.01.2021 as per Govt. O.M.No. ABP.6/2016/51 dated 02.09.2020.
- The upper age limit for OBC/MOBC is 43 years
- For SC/ST is 45 years
- For Ex-Serviceman is 42 years
- For person with disabilities up to 50 years as per existing Govt. norms.
The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card/Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council. No other document shall be accepted in lieu thereof.
Educational Qualification DC Office Darrang Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- The minimum educational qualification of the candidate shall be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized State/ Central University or any examination declared by the competent authority equivalent thereto.
- The candidates must possess a minimum of 6 month complete diploma/certificates in computer application from a recognized institute. They must have proficiency in basic computer application like MS windows, Excel, Linux, power point, DTP (Assamese/English), Spreadsheet, presentation of Graphics, concept of database, word processor, and internet processing etc.
How to Apply for DC Office Darrang Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
THE APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS/TESTIMONIALS ALONG WITH THE APPLICATION –
- (i) 2(Two) copies of recent and coloured photograph of passport size having self attested.
- (ii) Copy of admit card, pass certificate & mark sheet of HSLC examination, Degree or other equivalent examination (self attested)
- (iii) Copy of certificate and mark sheet of Graduation (self attested)
- (iv) Copy of Computer proficiency certificate ( self attested)
- (v) Copy of valid registration certificate of employment exchange ( self attested)
- (vi) Copy of caste certificate ( in case of reservation category for candidates) ( self attested)
- (vii) Copy of Income and asset certificates of the family Issued by the Revenue Circle Officer in case of candidates want to avail the benefit of reservation under EWS.
- (viii) Candidate must furnish their valid mobile number for communication as and when required.
- (ix) The applicants will enclose a self addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp of Rs. 5/- (Five Rupees) along with the application.
- (x) Incomplete application and the testimonials as prescribed above not submitted will be rejected.
Mode of Selection for DC Office Darrang Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an objective type written test to be held in the District Head quarter of Darrang on date to be notified later on through news papers & Darrang District website (www.darrang.gov.in). The syllabus of the objective type written test will be as follows:-
|Sl No||Subject||Total Marks|
|1||Subject General Knowledge (50)
General English (75)
Quantitative Aptitude (25)
|2||Knowledge of Computer Theory||50|
|3||Language skills in Assamese/Bengali/Bodo/Alternative English||50|
|4||Computer Proficiency test (Practical)||50|
Against each vacancy, four candidates will be shod-listed on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test. After the written test, the shortlisted candidates will have to appear in Computer proficiency test. Total marks will be 50 marks for computer proficiency test. The shortlisted candidates will have to bring ail the original testimonials, i.e. age proof certificate, caste certificates (in case of reserved category candidates) educational qualification certificates and mark sheet, Computer proficiency certificates, income certificates of family issued by the competent authority (in case of candidate belonging to EWS), employment registration Certificate for verification.
|Date of commencement of submission of application||27/01/2021|
|Last date of submission of application||15/02/2021 up to 5.00 PM|