In pursuance of the approval accorded by the Government in General Administration, Revenue & Disaster Management and Home and Political Department’s vide Letter Nos. GAG (B) 421/2017/15, Dated 30.01.2018, No. RLR. 103/2017/10, Dated 23.03.2018 and No. HMB.302/2017/23, Dated 27.09.2018 and subsequent extension of validity period for recruitment issued vide Nos. GAG (B) 421/2017/38-39, Dated 08.06.2020, No. RLR. 103/2017/20, Dated 18.06.2020 and No. HMB.302/2017/35, Dated 21.07.2020 respectively, Online applications are invited from the intending candidates, who are citizen of India as defined in article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India, for filling up of the following vacant posts of Junior Assistant in the amalgamated establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Cachar, Silchar.
DC Office Cachar Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
Name of post: Junior Assistant
- No of posts: 38 [SC: 4, STH: 1, EWS: 4, OBC/ MOBC: 13, PWD: 2, UR: 14]
- Pay: Rs 14000 to Rs 60500/- plus Grade Pay Rs 6200/-
Eligibility Criteria of DC Office Cachar Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
Age: Candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years on the first January of the year of advertisement.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for 5 (five) years for SC & ST candidates,
- 3 (three) years for OBC/MOBC as per Govt. Office memorandum No. ABP.6/2016/51, Dated 02.09.2020 and
- 10 (ten) years for PWD category candidates.
Educational Qualification for DC Office Cachar Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- The minimum education qualification of the candidate shall be Graduate/Degree Examination passed in any discipline from a recognized State/Central University or a degree equivalent there through recognized by the State/Central Govt.
- Candidate must have proficiency in basic computer application like MS Windows, Linux, MAC, EXCEL, PowerPoint, DTP (English/Bengali), Spreadsheet, presentation of graphics, concept of database, word processor, internet processing, e-mail etc.
- Candidate must possess a minimum 6 months diploma in Computer Application from an institute recognized by the Government.
Mode of Selection for DC Office Cachar Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- i) Four Candidates will be selected against each vacancy notified on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in the written test to appear in the computer proficiency test (Practical).
- ii) Final Selection List will be prepared on the basis of merit (Aggregate marks obtained in both the written test + computer proficiency test).
- iii) Candidate shall have to exercise their choice of language i.e. Bengali / Alternative English at the time submission of application itself and the choice once exercised shall be final.
- iv) The Selection Committee shall have the right to accept or reject the candidature after proper scrutiny of the documents/testimonials, etc. with regards to the modalities of selections. The decision of the selection committee shall be final and binding. The selected candidates will have to submit an undertaking to the appointing authority that they will abide by the new pension rules of Government issued vide Finance Department’s Order No. BW.03/2003/PT/1, Dated 25/01/2005.
- v) Rejected list of applications will be uploaded on the Official website www.cachar.gov.in.
- vi) The appointment will be made after necessary Police verification and Medical Examination, etc. as per procedure.
- vii) Appointment will be made in accordance with the provision of AFRBM Act 2005.
Subjects for written examination –
|1||General English (75 Marks),
General Knowledge (50 Marks),
Quantitative aptitude (25 Marks)
|2||Knowledge of Computer (Theory)||50|
|3||Language of Skill in Bengali/Alternative English||50|
|4||Computer proficiency test (Practical)||50|
How to apply for DC Office Cachar Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Candidates are required to apply online only by visiting the website www.cachar.gov.in With effect from 09.30 AM of 21st February, 2021 to 11.59 PM of 21st March, 2021.
- No application fee is required.
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
- i. One recent passport size coloured photograph with white back ground. The photograph must be on a standard 3.5 X 4.5 cm print.
- ii. The photograph must be in JPEG/JPG format and size not exceeding more than 50 KB.
- iii. Admit Card, Pass Certificate & Mark Sheet of HSLC examination
- iv. Certificate and Mark Sheet of Graduation
- v. Computer proficiency Certificate
- vi. Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates).
- vii. Copy of Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- viii. Copy of EWS certificate in case of application submitted under EWSs category.
- ix. Other experience Certificate, if any.
- x. Certificate of disability to be submitted by the candidates under PwD category.
- xi. Scanned signature. Signature should be put with black or dark blue on a white paper in 3.5 x 1.5 cm (size) 50 KB JPEG/JPG format only.
- xii. In case of candidates already employed NOC from concerned employer is required.
Important Dates of DC Office Cachar Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Starting date of online application: 21st Feb 2021, 9.30 AM
- Last date of online application: 21st Mar 2021, 11.59 PM