In pursuance of Govt. approval vide letter No.GAG(B).290/ 2017/47-48 dated 27/07/2020, Online applications are invited from the intending eligible candidates who are citizens of India having Registration Number in employment exchange in the state of Assam for filling up of the vacancies as indicated below in the cadre of Junior Assistant in the D.C’s Amalgamated Establishment, Bongaigaon under Assam Ministerial District Establishment Service (Amendment) Rules. 2017. DC Office Bongaigaon Junior Assistant Recruitment Notice 2020,Jobs in Assam, Sakori News,Sarkari Sakori,Career Portal Assam,Junior Assistant Jobs
Name of the Post – Junior Assistant
Pay of Scale – scale of pay of PB-2 Rs. 14,000/- – 49,000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 6200/- p.m. plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
Vacancies: 8 (Eight) Nos.
Reservation of posts: ST(P)= 2 Nos. ST(H)= 2 Nos. OBC= 2 Nos. SC= 1 No. UR= 1 No.
Age: The candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit is relaxable as follows:
- (A) 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- (B) 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
- (C) For ex-Serviceman Category up to 42 years
- (D) For candidates Person with Disabilities category up to 50 years as per Govt. O.M. No.ABP.06/2016/51 dated 02.09.2020. The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/ HSLC Admit Card/ Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council. No other document shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
Educational Qualification: a. Graduate in any discipline b. 6 (Six) months Diploma/Certificate in Computer proficiency from a recognized institute. They must have working knowledge of Office productivity software tools such as Word Processor, Spread Sheet. Power Point, concept of Database, internet and email etc. c. Candidates should be well versed in state official language. Note: Decision of the district administration as to be eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the examination shall be final.
Mode of Selection: There shall be two phases of selection.
How to Apply: CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TC) APPLY IN PRESCRIBED FORM THROUGH ONLINE MODE- ONLY. NO OTHER MODE FOR SUBMISSION Or. APPLICATION IS ALLOWED. Instructions for filling up prescribed online form will be available in https:// bongaigaon.gov.in and https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/bongaigaon_ja/
Before applying online, candidates are advised to carefully go through the instructions provided in the above website. Candidates are required to upload:
- A latest passpun size photogiaph.
- Admit Card/ Certificate of H.S.L.C. examination. (for age verification)
- Graduation Certificate and Mark sheet.
- Scanned Signature
- Employment Exchange Registration Card.
- Computer Diploma/Certificate. (Minimum 6 Months) (from recognized institution)
- Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates).
Since the applications are submitted online, the question of submission of applications through proper channel in case of the candidates already employed becomes redundant. However, such candidate shall Intimate their appropriate appointing authorities about submission of application in writing.
The candidates already employed should note that the prerogative for according permission to appear in Written Examination/join services on being selected by the D C’s amalgamated Establishment, Bongaigaon in due course of time shall rest upon the appropriate authority.
The D.C’s amalgamated Establishment; Bongaigaon shall not be anyway responsible/accountable in the event of not according permission to appear in the written examination/join service after selection.
Last date of application: ONLINE FORM MAY BE FILLED-UP W.E.F. 13.11.2020 TO MIDNIGHT OF 27.11.2020 ONLY. NO APPLICATION WILL BE FILLED UP AFTER EXPIRY OF THE GIVEN TIME AS THE LINK WILL BE DISABLED.