The Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Barpeta Intends to hold a Walk-in-Interview to select 2 (Two) candidates for posts of SVAYEM SAHAYAKs on contractual basis for a period not exceeding 6 (six) months under the Re-SVAYEM scheme of the Government of Assam which has been announced on 1st September. 2020 in order to extend support to the existing members of Self Help Groups (SHGs)/Joint Liability Groups (JLGs)/Farmers Producers Organization (FPOs) Cluster Level SPVs/Federation for setting up of new economic activities or up scaling their existing enterprise providing with Seed Money as Working Capital.
Name of the Post: SVAYEM SAHAYAK
Nos of Post: 02 (Two)
Eligibility: The candidate must be a permanent resident & currently residing in the state of Assam.
Essential Qualification and Experience:
- a. Graduate in any stream from any University recognized by the Government or a Degree equivalent thereof and recognized by the Government with Certificate of one year Computer Diploma Course.
- b. Preference will be given who has experience in application maintenance & support having proficiency including English/Assamese Computer typing from a recognized Institute. Thorough knowledge of DTP, Ramdhenu, Unicode 6.5/7.00. Microsoft Office (Power Point. Word, Excel), Adobe Page Maker, Adobe Software, (Photoshop. In-design, Illustrator), thorough knowledge of E-mail and Internet are compulsory.
- c. Good oral and written communication skills in Assamese & English Language. d. The candidate should own a functional Laptop to be used for the work.
Age: Minimum 21 years as on 01.01.2020 & not more than 35 years of age on day of publication of the advertisement.
Remuneration: Fixed pay of Rs. 25,000/month without TA/DA other allowance. The remuneration will be paid out of the Administrative Expenditure under the scheme.
Functions of SVAYEM Sahayak:
1. To support officials at district level in process management, coordinate in receiving & scrutinizing the applications & in the capacity building of the identified beneficiaries.
2. To update details of the beneficiaries in the designated web portal.
3. The SVAYEM Sahayak will function directly under the control and supervision of the Deputy Commission, Barpeta.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be selected through Viva-Voce and practical Computer tests to be held on 15th October, 2020 from 10:00 AM at the Circuit House, Barpeta.
Interested eligible candidates may attend the interview as per above mentioned schedule with all their original Certificate/Marksheet with an attested photo copy of each of it and 2 recent passport size photograph along with the update Standard Application Form as published in the Assam Gazette In Part-X.
Candidate will have to mention his/her contact details as Whatsapp Mobile Number, Email address in the Application Form. (No TA/DA) would be provided for attending interview. The candidates not fulfilling eligiblity criteria would not be considered for selection process.
Terms & condtions: 1. The engagement of SVAYEM Sahayak is purely temporary and initially for minimum period of 6 (Six) months only.
2. This engagement is scheme specific. Hence, payment of remuneration will be subject to the release of fund from Govt. of Assam.
3. The engagement may be terminated without assigning any reason thereof or if the performance of the incumbent is found to be not satisfactory.
4. The engagement does not confer any right on the SVAYEM Sahayak for any future engagement/regularization of such engagement under regular Govt. establishment by virtue of his/her performing duties as a temporary appointee.