- The Central Drug Standard Control Organisation, the National regulatory body for Indian Pharmaceuticals and medical devices, has granted approval to Bharat Biotech India to conduct human clinical trials for Corona Vaccine called ‘Covaxin’.• Indian Government has banned 59 mobile apps which are prejudicial to sovereignty and integrity of India. The banned apps include popular apps like TikTok, Helo and WeChat.
- In Assam, nearly 15 lakh people are affected in the current wave of floods in 23 districts. The death toll due to floods has gone up to 27.
- The European Union Air Safety Agency (EASA) has suspended the authorisation for Pakistan’s national airline to operate in Europe for six months.
- China’s National People’s Congress Standing Committee (NPCSC) has unanimously passed the National Security Law for Hong Kong.
29th June, Current Affairs:
- The World’s largest Convalescent Plasma Therapy Trial project launch today by the Maharashtra State Government. The name of the project is Platina.
- The Delhi government will setup a plasma bank to fight coronavirus. The Plasma Bank will be set up at the Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS). It will be first Plasma Bank in India.
27th June, Current Affairs:
- The Union Government allowed the use of the low-cost steroid drug dexamethasone as an alternative to methylprednisolone to treat coronavirus patients with moderate and severe symptoms.
- President Ram Nath Kovind has promulgated the Banking Regulation (Amendment) Ordinance, 2020 in pursuance of the commitment to ensure safety of depositors across banks.
26th June, Current Affairs:
- Today is International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking.
- The Director-General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) extended the ban on international commercial flights till July 15 due to raise in coronavirus cases.
- Liverpool crowned Premier League champions after Manchester City lost their match against Chelsea by 1-2.
24th June, Current Affairs:
- The Union Cabinet decided to bring all cooperative banks under the Reserve Bank of India through an ordinance. This was announced by Union Information and Broadcasting Minister Prakash Javadekar. Also Union Cabinet Approves Private Sector Participation in Space Activities.
- A 75-member Tri-service contingent of the Indian Armed Forces participating in the Victory Day Parade in Russia.
23rd June, Current Affairs:
- India and China have reached a consensus to disengage in the Eastern Ladakh sector. Both sides agreed to disengage from all friction areas.
- World famous Rath Yatra being carried out amid restrictions in Puri, Odisha. The District Administration has imposed a curfew in Puri for the Yatra.
- International Olympic Day is observed today to commemorate the foundation day of the International Olympic Committee.
22nd June, Current Affairs:
- According to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, the net worth of Mukesh Ambani, chairman of Reliance Industries Ltd., has jumped to $64.5 billion, making him the only Asian tycoon in the exclusive club of the world’s top 10 richest people.
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh has left for Moscow, Russia on a three-day visit.
- India has become the 12th largest holder of US government securities at the end of April, with holding worth 157.4 billion dollars.
21st June, Current Affairs:
- The 6th International Day of Yoga is being celebrated today.
- Glenmark’s FabiFlu tablets are approved for coronavirus treatment in India. It will costs Rs 103 per tablet. Glenmark pharmaceuticals was the first company in India to initiate phase three clinical trials on Favipiravir for COVID-19 patients in India.
- Nagaland State Sports Academy at Indira Gandhi Stadium, Kohima has been selected to be established as Khelo India State Centre of Excellence, KISCE.
20th June, Current Affairs:
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi today launched Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyaan in six states. Over 42 crore poor people received financial assistance of Rs 65,454 cr under Garib Kalyan Package.
- 61 candidates have been elected to the Rajya Sabha from 20 States in the biennial elections.
18th June, Current Affairs:
- India was elected as a non-permanent member of the UN Security Council for a two-year term after winning 184 votes in the 193-member General Assembly. Along with India, Ireland, Mexico and Norway also won the Security Council elections.
- The upper House of Nepal Parliament passed a Constitution Amendment Bill in favour of the new map that claims the disputed territory of Limpiyadhura-Kalapani-Lipulekh.
17th June, Current Affairs:
- 20 Indian soldiers martyred in violent clashes with Chinese troops in Galwan area of Ladakh region on last Monday night.
- Bayern Munich has been crowned Bundesliga champions for an eighth successive season after a 1-0 win at Werder Bremen.
14th June, Current Affairs:
- Today is World Blood Donor Day. This year the theme is – Safe blood saves lives.
- Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput dies by suicide at the age of 34 in his Mumbai residence.
12th June, Current Affairs:
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has said that no late fees will be levied on registered entities with Nil GST return filing between July 2017 and January 2020.
- Eminent Indian-American soil scientist Rattan Lal has been named this year’s recipient of the World Food Prize for developing and mainstreaming a soil-centric approach to increasing food production.
11th June, Current Affairs:
- The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)-Madras is the country’s best in the field of higher education, according to the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) released today. The Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bengaluru, stands at the second place, followed by IIT-Delhi.
- The population of Asiatic lions in Gujarat increase by 28.87 percent. The recent exercise called Poonam Avalokan, shows that the population of lions has gone up to 674 against the 523 which was reported in 2015.
10th June, Current Affairs:
- The Government of India has extended Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (Ayushman Bharat) to the migrant workers. Govt of India had announced that the Ayushman Bharat beneficiaries will receive free COVID-19 testing.
- International Cricket Council, ICC has approved substitution in case a player shows symptoms of COVID-19 during a Test match besides ratifying the interim ban on using saliva to shine the ball.
8th June, Current Affairs:
- World Oceans Day is celebrated today. In 2008, the United Nations General Assembly decided to designate 8 June as World Oceans Day.
- Religious places, shopping malls, restaurants, hotels and offices which were closed due to the lockdown, have reopened in many states today with certain conditions.
- Uttarakhand Governor Baby Rani Maurya declared Gairsain as new summer capital. The Gairsain is also called Bhararisen.
- New Zealand lifts all social and economic restrictions except border controls after declaring it is free of the coronavirus, one of the first countries in the world to return to pre-pandemic normality.
5th June, Current Affairs:
- Prakash Javadekar launched the Urban Forest program on the occasion of World Environment Day, today.
- Kiran Mazumdar Shaw, founder and current Chairperson and Managing Director of Biocon Limited, has been named EY World Entrepreneur of the Year for 2020.
4th June, Current Affairs:
- First ever India-Australia Virtual Summit held between PM Modi and his Australian counterpart Scott Morrison. Indian and Australia signed seven agreements including a landmark deal for reciprocal access to military bases for logistics support during the online summit.
- The Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) approved the development of a twin-engine made-in-India fighter jet, following the successful trial landing of the Tejas-N fighter onboard INS Vikramaditya.
- Veteran filmmaker Basu Chatterjee passed away following age related health issues. He was 93.
3rd June, Current Affairs:
- Union Government today said that the recovery rate reached to 48.31 per cent in the country and the number of recovered people from Corona virus crossed the one lakh mark. Also the number of people who have tested positive for Covid-19 in India crossed the 2 lakh-mark today.
- The Union Cabinet today approved a historic amendment to Essential Commodities Act. With the amendment to Essential Commodities Act, commodities like cereals, pulses, oilseeds, edible oils, onion and potatoes have been removed from list of essential commodities.
- Senior diplomat Raveesh Kumar has been appointed as the next Ambassador to Finland. Mr. Kumar, a 1995 batch IFS officer was earlier the spokesperson of Ministry of External Affairs.
- Severe cyclonic storm Nisarga hits north Maharashtra coast. It landfall at Diveaagar in Alibagh around 1.15 pm today.
2nd June, Current Affairs:
- The Union government has approved Gilead Sciences Inc’s antiviral drug remdesivir for emergency use in treating COVID-19 patients.
- Minister for Road Transport & Highways and MSMEs Nitin Gadkari announces development of new Greenfield expressway to Amritsar.
1st June, Current Affairs:
- Elections for 18 Rajya Sabha seats will be held on June 19, the Election Commission has said. The list includes 4 seats each from Andhra Pradesh and Gujarat, three each from Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan, two from Jharkhand and one each from Meghalaya and Manipur.
- The first phase of nationwide unlock starts today. Unlock 1 will allow a phased reopening of most activities across India. India is now the seventh most-affected nation in the global COVID-19 tally, with over 1.9 lakh cases and 5,400 deaths.
- SpaceX’s Dragon spacecraft with two NASA astronauts successfully docked with the International Space Station last night after a historic launch from the Kennedy Space Center in Florida.
- World Milk Day is celebrated today.
- Wajid Khan, of composer duo Sajid-Wajid has died at the age of 42.
lasix name Those reported were musculoskeletal complaints, uterine bleeding, and breast pain
best site to buy cialis online Dalton s Lymphoma Ascites DLA cells were injected subcutaneously of Swiss albino mice for solid tumor growth
stromectol over the counter NHA FAX Update 137, p
stromectol cream Intl J Clin Pract 2000; 54 1 57 63 Ranjekar et al Decreased antioxidant enzymes and membrane essential polyunsaturated fatty acids in schizophrenic and bipolar mood disorder patients
levitra levofloxacin cena I had to stop acting like a teenager, a crazy, wild young guy, Brown said dapoxetine priligy uk
083 NIMESULIDA FARMANAL Nimesulida 100 mg x 10 tabs common side effects tamoxifen Ramesh A Mahajan K Thomas B Shenoy N Bhandary R
Exclusion criteria included metastatic disease, pregnancy, lactation within last 3 months, use of oral contraceptives or other hormonal contraceptives and concomitant use of medications known to influence oestrogen levels ivermectin for cattle 8, and total hip BMD by 2
We have also focused on cancer drug resistance mechanisms highlighting the role of important oncomirs, miR 221 222, involved in cell cycle deregulation in breast cancer lasix side effects potassium There are several independent international agencies such as World Anti Doping Agency WADA, United States Anti Doping Agency USADA, International Olympics Commission IOC etc
doxycycline hyclate for covid McDonald CC, Stewart HJ Fatal myocardial infarction in the Scottishadjuvant tamoxifen trial The Scottish Breast Cancer Committee
29 Do aquarius and sagittarius get along clomiphene men Study Treatment Duration
clomid buy india In another aspect, the compounds or seaweed extracts delineated herein preferentially target cancer cells over nontransformed cells
Amateur Bodybuilder Join Date Jun 2004 Location Somewhere in the hot, dry deserts of Arizona Posts 382 Rep Power 0 viagra results
I saw a poster at SABC about the effectiveness of the cold cap in keeping hair where it belongs during chemo discreet cialis meds
It may work by helping to restore the balance of certain natural chemicals neurotransmitters in your brain lasix hyponatremia
I had to put her down today at 2 years 7 months, and this was the first time I ve ever had to put and pet to sleep buy stromectol 6 mg online Therefore, appropriate caution and follow up should be exercised if Alosetron Hydrochloride Tablets are prescribed for these patients
1992 Targeted oncogene activation by site specific recombination in transgenic mice buy stromectol without prescription Since ESR1 mutations are rarely detected in primary tumors, we must be able to ascertain when they appear during tumor progression, and monitor their emergence during treatment and metastasis to assess how to change therapeutic strategies
legit cialis online The sections were incubated with rabbit anti Cre Novus or anti PTEN Cell Signaling antibody for 60 min, then treated with the anti rabbit Envison PO DAKO antibody for 60 min
can you buy priligy over the counter We found that tamoxifen effectively enhanced the differentiation inducing effect of ATRA
cialis generic online Kiesewetter, H
There is no pathognomonic CMR finding for CS, although LGE in a nonischemic patchy pattern is typical over the counter lasix Little trouble
12 14 Another, vorozole, is not commercially available, although it seems to be as effective in inhibiting aromatase as the other preparations best place to buy cialis online reviews This is likely due to the increased availability of drugs and competition among pharmaceutical companies
It has been reported that autophagy is reduced in tumor cells 21 and cancer cells with defective autophagy are associated with increased tumor formation 22, thereby suggesting that autophagy induction would play a suppressive role in tumor formation during the early stage of tumorigenesis propecia the crack ho Serious Use Alternative 1 apalutamide will decrease the level or effect of entrectinib by affecting hepatic intestinal enzyme CYP3A4 metabolism
Trinity, USA 2022 04 29 18 55 27 azithromycin para que sirve
The control untreated group was given plain filtered water, while the second and third group was given 50 mg kg day vehicle DMSO or PLX, respectively for 75 days nolvadex The medication can also cause problems with bile pigmentation, which is when the body s bile pigment becomes concentrated
recreational viagra reddit However, there was insufficient replication of specific intervention comparator comparisons to allow a quantitative synthesis
Lancet II 1205 36 hour cialis online Perinatal stroke refers to an insult, ischemic or hemorrhagic, occurring from 20 weeks gestational age to 28 days postnatally
clomiphene for low testosterone The usage pattern was almost similar both in Jharkhand and Odisha, although more number of antiseptics and sanitizers were used in Jharkhand, may be due to their application in cage culture Figure 4
buy cialis online india Fluorine and chlorine are particularly preferred
buying cialis online forum I felt as dumb as a stump with the memory stuff and cognitive stuff
online cialis Serious Use Alternative 1 buprenorphine buccal, meperidine
Losing sleep You may feel anxious and stressed about your situation buy cialis viagra Anadrol proviron cycle, price best steroids for sale gain muscle please don t take
buy azithromycin online overnight It promotes a marginal increase in lean muscle tissue, but primarily it works by increasing ore temperature