Eligible candidates are invited to attend “walk-in-interview” for contractual posts of Computer Programmer for Assam Land Management & Information Society under Digital India Land Record Modernization Programme to be held on 29th Aug., 2020 at 11AM at 0/o the Director of Land Record & Surveys etc., Assam, Rupnagar Guwahati-32.
Name of the Post : Computer Programmer
Essential Qualifications :
- M.Sc in IT/MCA/B.Tech/ BE in Computer Science/ Software Engineering from a recognized University.
- Minimum 3 years experience.
- Experience in PFMS in Govt. Deptt. is preferred.
Age limit : Maximum 40 Years as on 1st January 2020.
Total No of Posts : 02
Monthly Salary : 25,000/ –
Terms and Condition
- No TA/DA and official accommodation will be provided for appearing in the interview.
- The offer is purely contractual and co-terminus with the end of the project with no provision of regularization.
- The candidate should bring all the certificates, mark sheet, experience certificate etc. in original for verification.
- The Director reserve the right to cancel/postpone the interview without assigning any reason thereof.
Address for walk in interview : Addl. Director of Land Records. Assam Cum Nodal Officer. Assam Land Management and Information Society Rupnagar. Guwahati-32.
Advertisement Details – Click Here