The Head of Lead Agency on Road Safety intends to conduct walk in interview for selection of the following contractual posts to be held in the office of the Commissioner of Transport Paribahan Bhawan, Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22. All positions will be initially engaged for a period of eleven months which is extendable for further period based on the requirement of the project, subject to satisfactory performance.
Details of Commissioner of Transport Assam Recruitment
1. IT Expert
- No of Post: 01
- Salary: As per industry standard
Qualification & Experience
- B.E./B.Tech in computer science/ information technology from any recognized institute or university.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in IT domain in design, development and implementation of IT products and services
- Experience of working in the government sector is desirable
- Experience of working in transport related project desirable
- Proficient in use of various IT tools and Office productivity software packages.
- knowledge of English, Hindi and Local Language
2. Accounts Assistant
- No of Post: 01
- Salary: Rs. 25000 per month
- Graduate in commerce from any recognized institute or university
- Minimum 2 years experience in Accounting, Financial Management, Budgeting, GST, TDS etc.
- Experience in Tally software is desirable
- Proficient in using MS-Office packages, Internet, Email etc.
- Knowledge of English, Hindi and Local Language.
How to Apply for Commissioner of Transport Assam
Interested candidate having the requisite qualification and experience should report at the address mentioned above with resume, original certificates and supporting documents.
- Registration for interview will be done from 10.00 AM to Il .00 AM on the date of interview.
- Registration will be closed at Il .00 AM sharp, no candidate will be entertained after Il .00 AM.
- The date of interview will be on 01.06.2022.
Important Dates & Links Details
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Starting of Online Application||27/05/2022|
|Last Date of Application||01/06/2022|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Download Application Form||Click Here|