Coal India Limited (CIL) -A Schedule A,“MAHARATNA” Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Coal, Government of India, with Corporate Hqrs at Kolkata,is the single largest coal producing company in the world with the largest corporate employer with approx. 2.62 lakhs employees, which contributes around 83% of the total coal production in India.
CIL is looking for Enterprising, Dynamic and Experienced COMPANY SECRETARY to work in CIL and its eight Subsidiary Companies, BCCL-Dhanbad(Jharkhand), CCL-Ranchi(Jharkhand) CMPDI-Ranchi, ECL-Sanctoria(West Bengal), NCL-Singrauli (Madhya Pradesh), SECL-Bilaspur(Madhya Pradesh), MCL-Sambalpur(Orissa),and WCL-Nagpur(Maharashtra).If you are ready to accept the challenge and meet our requisite criteria, this is your best opportunity to join CIL. Applications in the prescribed format attached herewith are invited for the following vacancies.
COAL India Recruitment 2021
General Manager (CS): 01 vacancies
- Pay Scale: E-8 grade ₹120000-280000/-,
- Age: 55 years,
- Experience: 25 years
Chief Manager (CS): 03 vacancies
- Pay Scale:E-7 grade ₹100000-260000/-,
- Age: 52 years,
- Experience: 22 years
Senior Manager (CS): 04 vacancies
- Pay Scale:E-6 grade ₹90000-240000/-,
- Age: 48 years,
- Experience: 18 years
Essential Qualification: Acquired Company Secretary Qualification with Associate/Fellow membership of ICSI along with a Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
Added Advantage: -Full time UG/PG Degree in Law OR Chartered Accountant.
How to apply for COAL India Recruitment 2021
- Eligible applicants have to submit their Application (Hard Copy) in the Format which may be downloaded from the Web Site www.coalindia.in and send through speed post to General Manager (Personnel/Recruitment), COAL INDIA LIMITED, COAL BHAWAN, PREMISE NO-04-1111, AF-111, ACTION AREA-1A, NEW TOWN, RAJARHAT, KOLKATA-700156.
- Applicants must invariably superscribe the Post and Grade applied.
- Application is to be submitted along-with 2 self-attested recent passport photographs (with full name written on the backside for identification) and also self-attested copies of documents/certificates in support of claim regarding age, qualification, experience etc.,
- Non-attachment of required documents as per application format will be treated as incomplete application and will be rejected forthright.
- It is mandatory to fill all the relevant information such as qualification details, experience details, percentage of marks, email address, contact mobile number, address for correspondence, Aadhar card number/Pan Number/ Bank Account Details (Name of the Bank, Account Number, IFSC Code, MICR Code.) etc.
- The applicant should affix her/his one passport photograph in 4.4 cm x 5.8 cm dimensions on the application in the space provided. The Second one should be attached with it and not pasted.
- In case of variation of Name/ surname/name, spelling mentioned in the Application cum Bio-data with that of educational/ professional qualification certificates/caste certificates the applicant should submit certificate from SDM or equivalent competent Authority, failing which the application will be liable to be cancelled.
- Applicant is requested to enter her/his active email address and mobile phone number which should be valid at least till the interviews are held as all important communications will be sent to this email id and Mobile number.
- Candidates who are working in Public/Govt Sector should forward their Applications through proper channel clearly indicating their present grade and present scale of pay separately or NOC should be submitted at the time of interview failing which their candidature will be rejected.
- Management will not take any responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit for any application or communication
Interview Centres for the Vacancy
List of candidates who are shortlisted for interview will be uploaded in CIL website and they will be intimated about the date and time of the venue subsequently through email