CJM Charaideo invited Applications from eligible candidates, who are citizens of India as defined in Article 5 & 6 Of the Constitution Of India, in Standard Form Of application published in the Assam Gazette Part-IX, with self-attested copies of a I testimonials in support Of age, education, qualification, caste, experience if any, along with recent passport sized photograph and signature for filling up the following posts under the establishment Of Office Of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Charaideo.
CJM Charaideo Recruitment 2021 Details
- No of Post: 7 [UR – 4] [OBC/MOBC – 2] [ST – 1]
- Scale of pay with grade : Rs.12000.00 – 37500.00+ G.P 3900.00 (PB-I)
- No of Post: 1[UR – 1]
- Scale of pay with grade : Rs.14000.00 – 49000.00 + G.P 5200.00 (PB-2)
- No of Post:1[UR – 1]
- Scale of pay with grade : Rs. 12000.00 – 37500.00+ G.P 3900.00 (PB-I)
Eligibility Criteria for CJM Charaideo Recruitment 2021
- Peon: Minimum class VIII passed; those who have passed HSSLC (Class XII) or above shall be ineligible to apply.
- Driver:Minimum class VIII passed. Candidates must hold valid professional license to drive LMV/
four wheeler vehicles for not less than five years.
- Chowkidar:Minimum class VIII passed; those who have passed HSSLC (Class Xll) or above not be eligible to apply.
Age Limit:The candidates should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2021.
The upper age limit is relaxable by-
- (i) By 5 years for ST candidates i.e upto 45 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/51 dated Dispur the September, 2020 issued by Department of Personnel, Government of Assam.
- (ii) By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e upto 43 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/51 dated Dispur the 02nd September, 2020 issued by Department of Personnel, Government of Assam.
How to Apply for CJM Charaideo Recruitment 2021
- Candidates who fulfill the requisite eligibility criteria must submit their applications in the standard form Of application published in the Assam Gazette Part-IX and fill all the fields in Block Letters using Black/ Blue ball pen only.
- Paste one recent passport size colour photograph in the specified box.
- Put applicant’s signature in the specified place.
Filled up “Application Form” along with Age certificate, Educational qualification certificate, Caste Certificate from competent authority, Employment registration certificate must be sent through email to [email protected] in PDF format or by post toThe Office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate,Charaideo, Sonari,PIN Code-785690, Assam
or may be dropped in the “Drop Box for Applications” to be kept at the premise of Office of the Undersigned and all documents furnished with the application must be self-attested by the candidates himself/ herself. Application shall be written in neatly in block letters.
Applications received through e-mail or by post or in the Drop Box must be received on or before 07.07.2021 in office hours. No applications received thereafter shall be entertained.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- In case of candidates applying for more than one post, they shall have to file separate application. Selection Board reserves the right to select for a particular post and Board decision will be final.
- Applicants those who are already in Government service should submit their applications through proper channel. They shall have to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of document verification and release order at the time of joining from the present employer.
- The inclusion of candidate’s name in the list shall confer no right to appointment unless the Appointment Authority is satisfied after such enquiry as may consider necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respect for appointment.
- If any applicant is found suppressing material facts like educational qualifications etc, his/her application will be cancelled and criminal proceedings will be initiated as per law.
- NO individual call letter will be sent to eligible candidates. However, list Of candidates to be called for Viva Vo’ce/ Driving Test wi I be uploaded in the official website of Charaideo District Judiciary (https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/charaideo) and candidates will download the same from the official website.
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website of Charaideo District Judiciary(https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/charaideo) regularly to get updated information.