Application are invited from the candidates of Permanent Resident of Assam and are the citizens of India as defined In the Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India In the prescribed Standard Form of Application Available in the Part IX of Assam Gazette for filling up the following newly created posts In the Office of the Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities, Assam, Basistha Guwahati – 29 Sanctioned Vide No.SWD2572008/106 dtd 24th April 2012 approved vide no. SWD.199/2018/19 dtd 8th January 2021 under the Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities. Assam
Chowkidar Jobs 2021 under Office of PWD Assam
Name of the Post – Peon cum Chowkidar
- No of Post -1
- Qualification – Class VIII Passed
- Pay Scale – PB-12,00W-to Rs.52,000/- Grade pay Rs.3900- PM plus other allowances admissible as per rules.
Age Limit : Candidate must be not less than 18 years and not more than 38 years as on 01.01.2021.The upper age limit Is relaxable by 10 years as per Govt. rules.
How to Apply for Chowkidar Jobs 2021 under Office of PWD Assam
- Application must accompany attested copies of all relevant document/testimonials in support of their educational and other qualification including experience etc.2(two)copies of duly signed recent passport size photographs also to he enclosed.
- Application must accompany with Disability Certificate given by the appropriate authority.
- One self addressed envelop of 5 cm x 11 cm affixing postal stamp of Rs.5/- (Rupees five) only Is to be enclosed with the application.
- Incomplete application will be rejected summarily without assigning any reason thereof. Application through post of general/ordinary will not be accepted within the stipulated time. Also, if any candidate desires to submit application by hand he/she must drop the application in the particular box which will be available In the office of the undersigned and no receipt will be given for such application and no application will he received by hand In office.
- Candidate in service should apply through proper channel and their application should also reach this office within the last date for submission of application.
- Applications should reach the office of the Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities, Assam, Basistha, Latakata, Guwahati -29 within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of publication of this advertisement In the Newspaper.
- No TA/DA shall be allowed for the Journey for Interview.