Applications are invited from the citizens of India in Standard Form as published In Part-IX of the Assam Gazette as defined under article 5 & 6 of the Consti ution of India for filling up the following vacant post temporari y in the Office of the Special Judge, CBI, Assam, Additional Court No. – 3, Chandmari, Guwahati. Jobs in Assam,CBI, Assam Peon cum Chowkidar Recruitment 2020,Sakori News,Sarkari Sakori,Sarkari Naukri
Name of Post – Peon-cum- Chowkidar
- No. of Post – 01
- Pay Scale – PB-1 – t 12,000/- to 52,000/- + G.P Rs. 3,900/-
- Elligibillty: Ouallication: Minimum class VIII pass and those who have passed H.S.S.L.C. (Class XII) and above shall not be eligible.
- Age: As per Govt. Rules.
- Reservation: Reservations as per Rules.
- Last date of receipt of Application:15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Self-attested copies of relevant Academic Testimonials including certificates/ Admit card in support of age shall be enclosed with the application.
- Duly signed three (3) copies of recent passport size photographs should be enclosed with the application.
- Age relaxation for candidates as per Rules.
- Place and date of the written test/interview will be notified later on.
- The candidates shall have to enclose one self-addressed. requisite stamped envelope with the application form. • Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify the candidates.
- Incomplete/defective applications will be rejected without any intimation.