Composite Hospital, Border Security Force Patgaon, Guwahati (Assam) arranging walk-in for Suitable and willing Male and Female candidates for engagement as Specialists in, CAPFs, Composite Hospital, BSF, Patgaon (Assam) and GDMOs (General Duty Medical Officers) in other BSF Hospitals Units & Sectors deployed under Ftr HQr, BSF, Guwahati (Assam) and 1st, 2nd & 9 Bn NDRF.
BSF Hospital Patgaon Recruitment Details
Name of the Post – Specialists & GDMO
(1) Date & Time of Walk in Interview : 21st June, 2021 to 30th June’ 2021 1000 hrs to 1600 hrs
(2) Place of Interview:CAPFs, Composite Hospital, BSE Patgaon (Assam).
- C/O Ftr HQr, BSE Guwahati, Rani Gate, P.O.: Azara, Patgaon, Guwahati, Distt: Kamrup (M), Assam, PIN Code: 781017
- (a) Specialist Doctors Rs. 85,000/- Per month for whole period of contract
- (b) General Duty Medical Officers Rs. 75,000/- per month for whole period of contract
(5) Age:- Not more than 67 years.
(4) Educational & Professional Qualifications
(a) Specialist Doctors:
- (i) A recognized medical qualification included in the first or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than that licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II or the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of Section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- (ii) Post-Graduate Degree/Diploma in the concerned Speciality as mentioned in Section-A or Section-B of Schedule-VI or equivalent
- (iii) 1.5 years experience for Post Graduate Degree holder & 2.5 Years for Diploma holder in the concerned specialty after obtaining the Post Graduate Degree/Diploma or equivalent.
(b) General Duty Medical Officer:
- (i) A recognized medical qualification included in the first or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than that licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II or the Third Schedules should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-Sections (3) of Section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- (ii) Completion of compulsory rotating internship.
(6) The location Of vacancies Of Specialist Medical Officer and General Duty Medical Officer in BSF & NDRF are as under:-
(A) Specialist (Vacs) at CAPFs CH BSF Patgaon – Total – 2 Post
- (i) Medicine – 01
- (ii) Pathology – 01
(B) General Duty Medical Officers:- Total – 16 Post
- (i) Sector HQr BSF Dhubri – 01
- (ii) Water Wing Dhubri – 01
- (iii) 1st Bn NDRF patgaon -01
- (iv) 2nd Bn NDRF Digberia (SB) -05
- (v) 9th NDRF Bihta (Patna)- 06
(7) Period of Contract: Initial Contractual Appointment will be for 3 years which may be extended for further 2 years on year to year basis subject to the maximum age cap of 70 years. Total Period of Contract will be five years or till the appointee attains the age of 70 years, whichever is earlier. Thereafter, the contract will lapse automatically. However, the appointment can be terminated at any time by giving one month notice (on either side) without assigning any reason by paying/refunding one month salary.
For further details regarding Educational & Professional qualification and other terms & conditions, visit BSF website i.e. www.bsf.gov.in or www.bsf.nic.in read the consolidated advertisement uploaded under what’s New section, dated 4th May’ 2021 or download advertisement in PDF format from Miscellaneous (Downloads).
https://drugsoverthecounter.com/# ivermectin over the counter walgreens