Applications are invited from eligible intending candidates who are citizens of India and having Registration No. in the Employment Exchange in the State of Assam as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India in the prescribed Standard Form of Application published in Part-IX of Assam Gazette for filling up of following unreserved vacant Grade-III post in the Directorate of Border Protection and Development, Assam, Jawaharnagar, Guwahati-22.
BPDD Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
Name of the Post – Junior Assistant
- No of Post –01
- Reservation – UR
- Scale of pay – Rs. 14.000/-Rs. 60,500/-+ GP Rs. 6200/-(Pay Band-2) plus other allowances as per rules of the Govt of Assam
- Educational Qualification – The candidate must possess a Bachelor Degree from a recognized University or any Examination declared equivalent by the Government. #Moreover, the candidate must posses a Diploma in Computer proficiency of minimum 12 (Twelve) months from a recognized Institute with skill for handling data and text both in English and Assamese typing on Computer .
Eligibility Criteria: The candidate must satify the following criteria:-
Nationality (i) The candidates must be a permanent resident of Assam. As a domicile proof of the candidate, one of the documents viz. PRC/Voter ID Card need to be enclosed along with the application. (ii) He/She must have registered his/her name in any Employment Exchange of Assam and should have a valid Employment Exchange Card.
Age Limit : Candidate should not be more than 40 years and less than 18 years of age as on 1st January, 2021. Upper age limit is relaxable as under.
- (i) 5 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST (P) & ST (H).
- (ii) 3 (three) years in case of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
- (iii) 2 (Two) years for Ex-serviceman candidates.
- (iv) 10 (Ten) years for PwD candidates. For the purpose of determining the age limit, the Directorate will accept only the Date of Birth recorded in the HSLC or its equivalent Examination Certificate/Admit Card issued by a recognized Education Board. No other document shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
How to apply for BPDD Junior Assistant Recruitment :
- (i) The candidates should submit their applications in Assam Standard Form only. No other application format will be entertained.
- (ii) Applicants should submit their applications along with self certified photocopies of all the testimonials for proof of qualification. Age. Caste Certificate, Employment Exchange Registration Card etc.
- (iii) 3 (Three) copies of recent passport size photograph of the candidate duly self certified is to be submitted.
- (iv) One self addressed envelope of 10×4.5/ affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5/- must be enclosed with the application.
- (v) No application fees need to be submitted.
- (vi) The application should reach the undersigned within 15 (Fifteen) days from date of publication in the News Papers.
- (vii) Any application received after the last date as well as any incomplete application shall not be entertained.
- (viii)The undersigned shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
- (ix) The candidates already in Government service must submit their application through proper channel.
- (x) The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in bold letters in the Envelope contraining the application form and it should be addressed to the Director, Border Protection and Development. Assam. Assam Science Society Campus. Jawaharnagar. Khanapara, Guwahati-22
Procedure for selection:- (a) Candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an objective type written test to be held in the State Head Quarter i.e. Guwahati, Assam on a date and venue to be notified later. The syllabus of the objective type Written Test will be as follows:-
|SL No||Subject||Total Marks||Time|
|1||General English||40||180 Minutes|
The candidates belonging to PwD shall be allowed 30 minutes of extra time as application for Written Test.
(b) After the Written Test, the short listed candidates will have to appear in a Computer (Practical) Test (10 marks) and schedule will be intimated accordingly.
(c) Final selection will be done on the basis of merit (Aggregate marks obtained in the Written Test and Computer Practical Test).
(d) There will be no waiting list of selected candidates against the vacancy advertised.
The selected candidates shall have to give an undertaking that he/she will abide buy the new pension rules of the Govt. of Assam. Appointment shall be made after receipt of police verification report and Medical Fitness Certificate.