Nuclear Recycle Board (NRB) at Kalapakkam and Tarapur of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) invites online application in the prescribed format for the recruitment of Stipendiary Trainees Category-I (Group-B) and Stipendiary Trainees Category-II (Group-C) in ISRO NRB.
Upon successful completion of training, trainees will be considered for absorption as Technician depending on their performance during the period of training and interview to be held at the end of the training.
Vacancy Details in Nuclear Recycle Board (NRB) –
(A) Stipendiary Trainees Category-I (Group-B): 50 vacancies (UR-23, EWS-02, OBC-14, SC-03, ST-08), Qualification: Diploma in Engineering.
- Mechanical:13 vacancies
- Electrical:06 vacancies
- Chemical:07 vacancies
- Civil:13 vacancies
- Electronics:03 vacancies
- Instrumentation:04 vacancies
- Chemistry:04 vacancies
(B) Stipendiary Trainees Category-II (Group-C): 106 vacancies (UR-61, EWS-07, OBC-29, SC-01, ST-08), Qualification: HSC/SSC in Science stream.
- Plant Operator: 15 vacancies
- A/C Mechanic: 01 vacancies
- Fitter: 45 vacancies
- Welder: 05 vacancies
- Electrician: 06 vacancies
- Electronic Mechanic: 11 vacancies
- Mechanist: 03 vacancies
- Instrument Mechanic: 13 vacancies
- Welder (GMAW & GTAW) : 01 vacancies
- Mechanic Diesel: 03 vacancies
- Mechanist Grinder: 02 vacancies
- Laboratory Assistant: 01 vacancies
(C) Direct Recruitment (Group-C): 04 vacancies (UR-03, PWD-01), Qualification: SSC.
- Technician/C (Boiler Operator) : 03 vacancies
- Technician/B (Painter) : 01 vacancies
How to Apply for BARC NRB Stipendiary Position –
Submit Online Application on prescribed format at BARC Recruitment website from 15/12/2020 to 31/01/2021