Bharat Electronics Limited a Navartna Company and India’s premier professional electronics Company under the Ministry of Defence, requires the following personnel on temporary basis for its Project.
BEL Assam Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
Name of post: Project Engineer
- No of posts: 24
- Place of posting: Assam
- Remuneration: Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 35,000/- per month for the 1st year, Rs. 40,000/- for 2nd year, Rs. 45,000/- for 3rd year and Rs. 50,000/- for 4th year.
- Category-wise vacancy:
- UR: 10
- EWS: 2
- OBC: 6
- SC: 4
- ST: 2
Eligibility Criteria for BEL Assam Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
Qualification: Full time BE/B.Tech course from reputed Institute/Universityin the following Engineering disciplines –a)Electronics -Electronics/Electronic & Communication/Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/Communication/Electrical & Electronicsc)Computer Science -Computer Science/Information Technology/Information Science.First Class in the indicated qualification for General, OBC & EWS candidates and Pass for SC, ST and PWD candidates. Method of conversion of CGPA to percentage has to be attached.
Post Qualification Experience: As on 01.04.2021, minimum of 2 yearsof post-qualification experience in any of the following areas: Experience in IT Infrastructure Projects/ IP Networking / Data Centre Projects/CCTV Projects/Sensors based IOT Projects / any IP enabled Electronic / Software product Installation, Configuration, Maintenance or Product Support services are preferred.
Age Limit – 32 Years
Relaxations: The upper age limit will be relaxable for SC/ST candidates by 5 years and for OBC candidates by 3 years. For candidates belonging to PWD category having minimum 40% disability or more will get 10 years’ relaxation in addition to the relaxation applicable to the categories mentioned above.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch). Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
SELECTION PROCEDURE: Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria w.r.t. qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
|Aggregate Marks secured in BE/B.Tech.||75 %|
|Relevant Post Qualification experience:2.5 marks will be allocated for minimum experience stipulated for the post. 1.25 marks will be allocated for every additional experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 marks.||10 %|
|Interview for shortlisted candidates||15 %|
- Candidates have to compulsorily provide the CGPA conversion to percentage of marks as per the guidelines provided by their University.
- Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit based on marks obtained in BE/B.Tech and number of years of experience as indicated above in the ratio of 1:5. Only those candidates shortlisted will be called for the interview.
- The names of candidates shortlisted for interviews will be notified on our Company’s website through query mode.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted for the interview can download their interview call letter.
- Candidates are requested to print the call letter and comply with the instructions indicated therein. Please note that call letters will be sent through email only.
- The results of the final selection will be available on BEL website through query mode.
How to Apply for BEL Assam Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
Candidates who are desirous of applying for the above posts and are willing to be posted at the locations indicated in the advertisement may apply online by clicking on the link provided against the advertisement to apply for Project Engineers.
Important Dates for BEL Assam Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
Last Date of Online Application: 05/05/2021