Applications are hereby invited by the Deputy Commissioner, Barpeta & Chairman of the District Management Committee of Community Radio Center from the eligible candidates for temporary engagement in the position of the Programme Executive / Station Director on contractual basis at fixed pay for the proposed Community Radio Sta ion at MC College, Barpeta set up out of the grants funded from the North Eastern Council, Shillong, Ministry of DONER, Govt of India, New Delhi under Aspirationa District Programme for the year: 2019-20.
Details of Barpeta DC Office Recruitment 2021
Name of the position: Programme Executive / Station Director
- No of position :01 (one)
- Category : There is no restriction for any category
- Remuneration : Fixed pay of Rs. 30,000.00/ month without TA/DA/Other allowance
Eligibility Criteria for Station Director
Citizenship:The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
Essential Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate/ Post Graduate in any stream with a Degree / Diploma in Mass Communications.
- The candidate must have good knowledge ‘n Assamese Language & culture of Assam.
- It is desirable that the candidates have hands on experience in Radio Programme production/handling of recording & editing along with programme anchoring broadcasting experiences.
- Candidates with above mentioned experiences in All India Radio or any private FM Radio Station may get preference.
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years as on 01-04-2021 & not more than 40 years of age on the day of publication of the advertisement.
Eligible candidate may submit their application with an application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/ for SC/ST & Women) through D/D drawn in favour of the Deputy Commissioner, Barpeta
Important Dates and Links Details
|Details of Events||Crucial Dates and Links|
|Commencement of Application||30/09/2021|
|Last Date of Application||07/10/2021|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply for Station Director in Barpeta Assam
The interested & qualified persons may send the Application Form in a sealed envelope superscribe “Application for the position of Programme Executive / Station Director for CRS, Barpeta ” which should reach the Office on or before 07.10.2021 upto 5 P.M. (during Office hours) or the applicants may drop down their applications directly in a box placed at the Transformation & Development Branch of the Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Barpeta within the Office hours on or before the last date of application.