Applications are invited in plain paper from the candidates intending to undergo 4 (Four) years Degree in following courses session 2020-21 at Regional Institute of Paramedical and Nursing Sciences. (RIPANS) Aizawl, against seats allotted to the Govt. of Assam.
Details of Seat
- 1. B. Pharm 3 seats
- 2. B. Sc (N) 3 seats
- 3. B. Sc – MLT 3 seats
- 4. B. Sc- RFT 3 seats
- 5. B. Optometry 3 seats
Eligibility Criteria :
- 1. For admission Into B. Pharr course the A.I.C.T.E. Admission Regulation specified that Admission In the Degree in Pharmacy shall be 10+2 passed in Science stream Exam with a minimum aggregate of 50% of marks in PCB/ PCM and English or passed in Diploma in Pharmacy with a minimum aggregate of 50%. Relaxation of marks by 5% for the candidates belonging SC! ST/OBC is admissible.
- 2. The entry level of B.Sc (N), B.Sc-MLT, B.Sc-RIT & B. Optometry shall be 10+2 passed In Science stream Exam with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in PCB and English and must have passed in each subjects. Relaxation of marks by 5% for the candidates belonging SC/ST/OBC Is admissible.
- 3. The age of the candidate must be of age group between 17 years to 24 years as on 31st December, 2020 and upper age limit is relaxable by 3 (Three) years for ST/SC/OBC candidates.
- 4. The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
Following information must be furnished along with the application.
- Name of the candidate (in block letters).
- Father’s name. Mother’s name
- Date of Birth.
- Age as on 31/12/2020.
- Permanent address.
- Marks obtained and year of passing of HS (+2) examination.
- Category like SC/ST/OBC
- Address for communication.
- Phone number.
- Percentage (%) of marks in PCB or PCM.
- Details of marks scored in HS (+2) examination.
NB : Applicants must Furnish all the above mentioned information correctly: application with Incomplete information may be rejected.
Following documents duly attested are to be submitted along with the application:
- 1. Permanent Residential Certificate.
- 2. Address proof.
- 3. Mark sheet & Pass certificate of HSLC/CBSE class (X) & HS (10+2) (Sc) examination.
- 4. Admit card or others documents In support of age proof.
- 5. A copy of recent passport size photograph.
- 6. Caste Certificate (if belong to SC/ST/OBC).
Application In sealed envelope specifying the course with above mentioned information and documents must be dropped in the drop-box available at the office of the Director of Medical Education, Assam. Sixmile, Khanapara. Guwahati-22 (2nd Floor) Room No. 5 on or before 7th October. 2020. Application sent by post shall not be considered.