Applications are invited from Indian Citizen in the prescribed stranded form as published in Assam Gazette part-IX from the intending candidates for feeling up of sanctioned vacant posts as mention below under the office of the Asstt. Engineer of Fisheries, Upper Assam Zone, Joysagar, Sivasagar.
Asstt. Engineer of Fisheries Sivasagar Driver Recruitment 2021
1. Name of the Post – Driver
- No of Post – 01
- Reservation – UR
- Scale of pay – (PB-II) Rs.14,000 -60500 + GP-5200/-P.M.
Educational qualification & others – 1) The candidates should have valid professional Driving Licence for LMV/HMV issued by the competent Authority (Assam State) Only.
- 2) Minimum qualification HSLC passed,
- 3) Candidates must be physically fit without any disability with good eye sight.
2.Name of the Post -Grade -IV
- No of Post – 02
- Reservation – STP – 1,OBC/MOBC -1
- Scale of pay – (PB-I) Rs.12,000 -5200 + GP-3900/-P.M.
- Educational qualification & others – Class VIII Passed.
Eligibility Criteria for Asstt. Engineer of Fisheries Sivasagar Recruitment 2021
- Nationality – Candidates must be an Indian citizen as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India, ordinarily resident of Assam.
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate – The Candidates must have registered their name in the employment exchange and the registration numbers along with the dates must be mentioned in their applications.
Age Limit for Asstt. Engineer of Fisheries Sivasagar Recruitment 2021
Candidates must not be less than 18 years or not more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2021 as per Govt. OM. No. ABP.6/2016/51 Dated 02.09.2020,Upper age limit for OBC/MOBC is 43 years, SC/ST 45 years, Ex Serviceman is 42 years and for Grade IV person with disability is 50 years as per existing Govt. norms.
How to Apply for Asstt. Engineer of Fisheries Sivasagar Recruitment 2021
The application must be accompanied by the following:
- Self -attested copies of all certificate/ Mark sheet of educational and other qualification, age proof, caste and driving experience certificate along with other testimonials including valid employment registration card.
- Affix one copy of recent self attested passport size photograph in the application form and two copies of recent passport size photographs duly self attested along with application.
- The applicant will enclosed a self addressed envelope affixing Postal Service Stamp of Rs. 10/- along with the application.
- Application should be submitted to the Asstt. Engineer of Fisheries, UAZ Joysagar, Sivasagar, P.O Joysagar, PIN-785665.
- The envelope containing the Application must be addressed to the Asstt. Engineer of Fisheries, UAZ, P.O Joysagar, Sivasagar PIN-785665, and should be clearly marked as “Application for the post of Driver” & for Grade IV should be clearly marked as “Application for the post of Grade-IV”.
Mode of selection for Asstt. Engineer of Fisheries Sivasagar Recruitment 2021
A candidate has to appear in the following examination for selection.
Phase-I: Candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in the Skill Test (driving for 4 wheel vehicle and knowledge of traffic Rules &Traffic signals to be held at Sivasagar on the date to be notified later on. The Diving knowledge on Traffic Rules & Traffic signals will be of 60 marks.
Phase-II: Against each vacancy, 4 (four) candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks obtained in the Phase-I on Skilled Test. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear along with all original testimonials in the Personality Assessment est. The test will be of 40 marks.
Last date – The last date of receipt of application is 8th of February, 2021. No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.