Assam Secretariat has declared the results of Junior Admin Assistant Result which was held on 21st February 2021 in various Head Quarters of Assam.
Assam Secretariat JAA Result
Name of post: Junior Administrative Assistant
- No of posts: 173 Posts
- Name of department: Secretariat Administration Department (SAD), Assam
- Type of exam: Written Examination
- Date of exam: 21st February 2021
Venue of exam: District Headquarters of Assam
Result status: Available
Result declared on: 31st July 2021
How to check the result of Assam Secretariat
Candidates who applied for 173 Junior Administrative Assistant vacancy under Secretariat Administration Department (SAD), Assam and appear in written test may now check their result in the link provided below.
Important Note for the qualified candidates
- Mere short listing for the next phase of selection process shall not automatically make an applicant eligible for recruitment. The Authority reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate as and when any ineligibility condition is detected and any of the particulars declared by any candidate is found to be false at any stage.
- The verification of original documents etc. would be taken up in the examination venue itself.
- All candidates must bring their original Admit Card of the Written Test held on 21 st February 2021 which has been signed by the candidate and the invigilator at the examination venue, a recent passport size photograph, original copies of Admit Card/Certificate of HSLC examination, Graduation Certificate, Employment Registration Certificate, Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates), Disability Certificate issued by competent authority (in case of PwD candidates), Discharge Book No, and Date, Place of Issue (in respect of Ex-Servicemen), EWS Certificate (in case of EWS candidate) while reporting for the Precis Writing Test and Computer Practical Test.
- While every care has been taken to prepare this list, the department however will not be responsible for any inadvertent mistakes in printing of Roll Numbers.
- Candidates may note that the Precis Writing Test, Computer Practical Test and document Verification wilI be taken up in separate sittings and they may, therefore, come prepared to remain in the venue for the whole day.
Important Links and Dates
|Details of Events||Crucial Dates and Links|
|Date of Exam||21st February 2021|
|Date of Result||31st July 2021|
|Vacancy Details||Click Here|
|Check Result||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|